...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How the I Ching Community works

hello,
    thanks very much.
    I can get better information about Iching now and so again thank you.
    Sincerely
    Ramchandra dt.11th jun 2014

Hilary,
    You asked me for suggestions for the site. Part of my suggestion has already been put in place here. See what I mean about the volume of information here? I just now found it! The shocking part of it all is that the reading for Clarity's potential is exactly the same as the first reading that I did upon joining the change circle. My first post, a few days ago was "What do I want?" Hex 4.5>59. Hummmmm
    Last edited by cecily80; August 29th, 2015 at 08:35 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cecily80 For This Useful Post:

hilary (August 29th, 2015)

Thank you, Hilary for a helpful intro to the community.

when i will get good job

Hello,

as i can't take this suffering any longer. I fear to talk with any one and also I'm doomed. Hesitate to mingle with anyone, Doomed to be alone or not with the man I want. fear to give any suggestions to myself and to others, not able to concentrate more, Doomed to be unsuccessful, unloved, unappreciated, not respected, not taken seriously...Doomed to lead a life of a failure..

Regards,
    Fouzia

Quote Originally Posted by Samiulla View Post
    Hello,

as i can't take this suffering any longer. I fear to talk with any one and also I'm doomed. Hesitate to mingle with anyone, Doomed to be alone or not with the man I want. fear to give any suggestions to myself and to others, not able to concentrate more, Doomed to be unsuccessful, unloved, unappreciated, not respected, not taken seriously...Doomed to lead a life of a failure..

Regards,
    Fouzia

No you aren't 'doomed' at all. If you fear to talk with anyone you can here as no one knows who you are. If you have an I Ching cast to share you post in the section of 'Shared Readings'. if you just want to share how you feel then you can post in Open Space. Just reply here if you would like more help.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trojina For This Useful Post:

hilary (April 24th, 2016), Moss Elk (April 24th, 2016)

Just joined - how exciting! Feel a bit shy, but my gratitude to you, Hilary and other wonderful and compassionate people here made me write this reply. I would like to say thank you to all of you, who helped me so many times through years now, without even knowing it. Well, you did help me a lot to understand, to soothe me and to 'slap' me out of some delusions too, while answering other people's questions. My consultations with I Ching are usually about... you guessed it... relationships. That is because relationships are one thing in my life that I cannot always figure out on my own and find confusing. I welcome the truth and clarity to come from you all. Thank you.
    BTW... where is the 'thank you' button? Can't find it anywhere..haha, see, I already need help!

Hello Carbon, yes, it is exciting.

The thanks button appears after you've posted 10 times. (I think it's 10 - close to that, anyway.)

Default Thank you

Thank you, wish me luck figuring out how to interact coherently and correctly. Just a slight learning disability. Felicity and grace brothers and sisters

Default Beautiful site...H: which forum would be best?

Pleased to learn of you, H. I was introduced to Wilhelm in 1974 by a "prince in scarlet knee-bands in search of able helpers"..a new girl-friend (psychic) wearing long, red stockings which between her tall boots and skirt, showed as red knees!..who sat across from me, having given me the book. Since I was shocked by the line, I wore that book out and am heavily into a newer copy.....Here in the US, we have a dangerous tyrant taking control..and the readings are precious and spot on..my dice have thrown King Wen in Taming Small, which I knew would come up ( I think in Ching terms always). I have twenty+ readings of the political morass here..far worse than Brexit. I am searching for the meaning of the "eighth month" line..to decipher the events which may spell disaster in Sept-Oct...eighth month dark power then again ascends.... It also occurs shortly after the total solar eclipse only over America in late August 21....darkly dangerous times.... Otherwise, I am delighted to join and would like your advice on an advanced users forum for general discussion in The Way. Thank you. peace. resist. (to avoid searches) my fullname.com is my site. Dangerous times to be an artist.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast