...life can be translucent

Menu

Thread: hex.1 about the right partner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default hex.1 about the right partner

hello

lately, i got a lot of hex.1 -the creative as answers to questions about my life and people around me, i was amazed
    i've begun to seek more consciously possible concrete meanings and directions this hexagram never cast before had to point to me ... i think ,by synchronicity

i need your help, any idea will be welcome... to increase my understanding

i choose 2 questions about some 2 guys i'm interested , no real relationship yet, rather we are acquaintances (or friends..if i dare..), in spite of my (!)impatience

i really would like a faster progress , but i don't want to push any of them...if anyone likes to become closer to me i'll meet him gladly

so my questions:
    1. could X be the right partner for me?
    1.2.3.5-21
    2.could Y be the right partner for me?
    1.1.4-57

i read on this forum something very interesting about hex. 1 beeing the animus archetype, it sounds great

the hex. 21 as conclusion of the first answer doesn't speak about an easy and happy partnership i guess , hex. 57 of the second answer looks better for me

how do you read these 2 answers?

thankfully

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Out of the two, X is potentially the best partner, as he seems warmer, friendlier and dare I say it, sexier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thanks, willowfox ! X seems the best partner between the 2, because the changing lines in hex 1 i suppose are more active or even ...commited

don't you think the related hex. 21 might spoil everything untill the end or be an obstacle to any relationship?

please , give me your opinion about these 2 potential partnerships: are they meant to remain only potential or there is also some presage of coming into reality? (for me the right partner has to be real/reliable, not theoretical...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, regarding X, the possibility is there, so take a chance and approach him see what happens because if you don't let him know that you are available for a date, he won't know. And when the two of you starting chatting, then that will be real.
    Sometimes it is up to you to instigate the action.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

that is my doubt about the related hex. 21, X guy: i think i did a lot of noise in showing myself available for him, but apparently he didn't like my approach...cause he refused to date me , just kept watching on me from some distance...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would see X as a "tough nut to crack" but perhaps worth the challenge. Y seems a bit weak and submissive, so he might date you, but it would be less fun, I daresay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thanks sammiemae! maybe it's true...