...life can be translucent

Menu

hex.1 about the right partner

movablue

visitor
Reaction score
hello

lately, i got a lot of hex.1 -the creative as answers to questions about my life and people around me, i was amazed
i've begun to seek more consciously possible concrete meanings and directions this hexagram never cast before had to point to me ... i think ,by synchronicity

i need your help, any idea will be welcome... to increase my understanding

i choose 2 questions about some 2 guys i'm interested , no real relationship yet, rather we are acquaintances (or friends..if i dare..), in spite of my (!)impatience

i really would like a faster progress , but i don't want to push any of them...if anyone likes to become closer to me i'll meet him gladly :rofl:

so my questions:
1. could X be the right partner for me?
1.2.3.5-21
2.could Y be the right partner for me?
1.1.4-57

i read on this forum something very interesting about hex. 1 beeing the animus archetype, it sounds great

the hex. 21 as conclusion of the first answer doesn't speak about an easy and happy partnership i guess , hex. 57 of the second answer looks better for me

how do you read these 2 answers?

thankfully
:blush:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Out of the two, X is potentially the best partner, as he seems warmer, friendlier and dare I say it, sexier.

movablue

visitor
Reaction score
thanks, willowfox ! X seems the best partner between the 2, because the changing lines in hex 1 i suppose are more active or even ...commited

don't you think the related hex. 21 might spoil everything untill the end or be an obstacle to any relationship?

please , give me your opinion about these 2 potential partnerships: are they meant to remain only potential or there is also some presage of coming into reality? (for me the right partner has to be real/reliable, not theoretical...)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Well, regarding X, the possibility is there, so take a chance and approach him see what happens because if you don't let him know that you are available for a date, he won't know. And when the two of you starting chatting, then that will be real.
Sometimes it is up to you to instigate the action.

movablue

visitor
Reaction score
that is my doubt about the related hex. 21, X guy: i think i did a lot of noise in showing myself available for him, but apparently he didn't like my approach...cause he refused to date me , just kept watching on me from some distance...

sammiemae

visitor
Reaction score
I would see X as a "tough nut to crack" but perhaps worth the challenge. Y seems a bit weak and submissive, so he might date you, but it would be less fun, I daresay.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).