...life can be translucent

Menu

Couple Questions (59.3 -> 57)

akath19

visitor
Reaction score
Hey!

I've been analyzing my recent questions and answers, and I found that most of them are the same basic hexagrams (44, 54, 56, 57) all of them regarding a relationship that I want to have with a woman, all of them tell me to go forward and to persevere, however I see it as persevere but have some patience

My question regarding this is, is this some sort of pattern??, 'cause it seems strange to me that I keep getting the same Hexagrams in my questions, especially since all of them are about the same relationship.

Second I just asked "What do I need in order to be the best man for X?" and got 59.3 -> 57 (see 57 again!!), after reading here in the forums and the translations I use (Wilhem, Alfred Huang's Complete I Ching and Thomas Cleary's Taoist I Ching) I see it as being selfless with her and basically making her happy instead of making myself happy, am I correct??

Thanx

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Second I just asked "What do I need in order to be the best man for X?" and got 59.3 -> 57 (see 57 again!!), after reading here in the forums and the translations I use (Wilhem, Alfred Huang's Complete I Ching and Thomas Cleary's Taoist I Ching) I see it as being selfless with her and basically making her happy instead of making myself happy, am I correct??
Hi akath19

It's a bit strange to ask others to comment on what a reading you get means to you. If that what it means to you then that's it.
What it means to me now that's a different matter - if this will help you with your meaning I think its saying something like. Perhaps you are trying to hard here with the whole situation. Let it all unwrap now emotionally without you getting too tied up in it all. Perhaps take a step back and focus on a few other things -give peace a chance.
Take Care
Mike

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Akath19

I might suggest first of all that you limit the number of times you ask about the same person. Even if the question is different, it often has the same underlying slant. What chance do I have? The hexagrams you are getting may indicate some potential, but it is not necessarily in the most positive light. As for hexagram 59 line 1, notice that "he must set aside all personal desires..." Before going any further, what has that to say to you? Perhaps that you are a little too hung up on this? And ... "disperse whatever the self gathers about it...." In what way are you looking at this from only your own personal desires? "to serve as a barrier against others." Are there any selfish desires that are keeping someone away from you?

Now, the relating hexagram is 57. Interesting. Lets look at the third line of 57. "Repeated penetration, humiliation." Are you mulling this over and over so much that you cannot act?

Hexagram 44, might be the wrong person. Hexagram 54, you cannot attain your highest wishes here. Hexagram 56. You are likely to separate. Hexagram 57, you need to perceive the truth, get to the heart of it, not by another reading, but facing what is in front of you.

Gene

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 59.3 says think of her and what she wants before thinking about what you want and never stop doing that.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).