...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Positive and Negative Hexagrams

butterfly spider Guest

I am feeling on the downward side of poor and have been sorting out my bank statements. Despite this and other family issues I am actually feeling positive - as if things are not that bad and that Spring is around the corner. Dreading hexagram 63 again I cast the coins - and got hexagram 14 unchanging. I felt like jumping singing ringing friends - almost akin to winning the lottery. I looked at interpretations of about 8 years ago and whilst I would like to think that my financial fortunes are going to improve - I think that hex 14 is more to do with my inner sense of happiness and good fortune. Bradford posted a lovely thread on this hexagram. Thank you.
    Winning the lottery would be lovely but I think that the inner state of peace and the feeling that I am actually quite a lucky girl are truly great havings.
    In the sense that hexagrams are positive or negative and the original thread - I do think that when a positive message is needed the I Ching does come up trumps sometimes.

Xx

hexagram 15 is lucky. kun over gen. its a very lucky combo. in numbers its 2 over 8. it means modesty. very lucky combo.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bryanmichaelstephens12031986 View Post
    hexagram 15 is lucky. kun over gen. its a very lucky combo. in numbers its 2 over 8. it means modesty. very lucky combo.
    I think you missed the point of this thread completely. Go back to the original post.
    Last edited by bradford; March 2nd, 2017 at 01:40 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6