...life can be translucent

Menu

Psi and Yi

44bob123

visitor
Reaction score
Am reading "The Enigma of Numbers" by Lance Storm ( University of Adelaide ). It has a small chapter on the I Ching and refers to an E M Covello, who:

" found that the yin/yang substructure underlying the hexagrams was meaningfully operative in the hexagram symbols and their corresponding meanings ".

I used google to try and access the original article:" Symbolization of conscious states in the I Ching " 1977. All I could get was a 28 page bibliography. However, what also came up were numerous experiments by Mr Storm and his students regarding the I Ching and Psi. I haven't read them yet, although I did download one.

So if you're into parapsychology and the Yijing take a look. If you can get hold of Covello's article, please let me know.

Bob

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I used google to try and access the original article:" Symbolization of conscious states in the I Ching " 1977.
Bob

You could read an abstract here

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hola Bob and Sparhawk;
Some time ago I "discovered "(more like I stumbled upon)this one,too:
http://www.aiprinc.org/para-ac08_Storm_2002.pdf
Sergio

Gracias, Sergio.

Thanks! I also stumbled upon that one the other day while looking for the Covello's article. I have Hacker/Patsco's book and I haven't even scratched the surface of the articles sections of the book. Interesting how much can be written about the Yi... :D

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).