...life can be translucent

Menu

16.1 > 51...

firehorse

visitor
Reaction score
Could you read this as making a mountain out of a molehill? Just curious as to what others thought.

Firehorse

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 16.1 says don't get carried away with yourself on this, don't try and show off either. Trying to impress people will only make them more angry with you.

firehorse

visitor
Reaction score
Update for those interested...

I have received this same respose two or three times in the past month...and each ttime it was clearly saying that I'm blowing things out of proportion, worrying for no good reason. Hope this is helpful to someone.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I have received this same respose two or three times in the past month...and each ttime it was clearly saying that I'm blowing things out of proportion, worrying for no good reason. Hope this is helpful to someone.

yes agreed, also i think theres sometimes a element of conceit, self consciousness, assuming one has importance in something where one doesn't, 'blowing ones own trumpet' so to speak Hmm this line usually brings one down to earth :eek: but is also often a relief too as in one often thinks one needs to prepare for some great event (well i mean of great import in ones own mind) and one doesn't..'a mountain out of a molehill' fits well i think.

Of course some panic/alarm response has been triggered (relating 51) but no need to overreact

Last edited:

catchyouri

visitor
Reaction score
yes agreed, also i think theres sometimes a element of conceit, self consciousness, assuming one has importance in something where one doesn't, 'blowing ones own trumpet' so to speak Hmm this line usually brings one down to earth :eek: but is also often a relief too as in one often thinks one needs to prepare for some great event (well i mean of great import in ones own mind) and one doesn't..'a mountain out of a molehill' fits well i think.

Of course some panic/alarm response has been triggered (relating 51) but no need to overreact

i see a Torid Love Affair which will turn your life updide Down

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).