Menu
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Sum of Things

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Sum of Things

Here is a very interesting book, free to download as PDF but soon to be republished as a second edition, by Paul Martyn-Smith.

The Sum of Things

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kind of rambles and mumbles all over the place, don't he?
    Different way of thinking than I'm equipped to follow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bradford View Post
    Kind of rambles and mumbles all over the place, don't he?
    Different way of thinking than I'm equipped to follow.
    Sparhawk's maxim: "The field of Yixue is full of ramblers, mumblers, beggars AND choosers"

I don't mind them anymore (well, only when they get in your face for not good reason other than because they "virtually" can and feel entitled to confront you, lest they miss the opportunity...) as long as I am able to blow away the chaff from the seeds.

And, of course, to be fair, I must include myself in such a group.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sparhawk View Post
    Here is a very interesting book, free to download as PDF but soon to be republished as a second edition, by Paul Martyn-Smith.

The Sum of Things
    Thank, Luis:

Some links:

Paul Martyn-Smith´s I Ching Maths: http://web.mac.com/paulmartynsmith/i...math/Home.html

Ken Taylor´s Early Heaven: http://www.wavewrights.com/pub/eh_or...ite/index.html

Abrazo,

Ch.-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Interesting work !
    I like the way he plays with number in the Appendix A. The Maps
    With those numbers, we can clearly see that the sum will be as follow:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by votri View Post
    Interesting work !
    I like the way he plays with number in the Appendix A. The Maps
    With those numbers, we can clearly see that the sum will be as follow:
    You may find more material by the author related to this Appendix (and other material in the book) on this blog: http://www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/...83098&t=272624
    Last edited by pantherpanther; April 2nd, 2010 at 04:18 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi all,

I was just informed, and confirmed, that the link to the PDF book is not working anymore. It appears that after publishing the second edition of his book, Paul took the other one out of circulation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Link broken. Shows "Forbidden Access denied by access control list." Using both Safari and Firefox on Mac.
    Lloyd
    http://www.bylloyd.com
    Twitter: @WLloydWilliams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi. Yes the last 2007 edition was given as a free down load but has been withdrawn. All Info on values of math are on my site, or are in 'The Sum of Things' available from ABE Books - or there is a link on my site to Readers.ie.

Well I might ramble on if one doesn't know what I ramble on about, but as the work covers the practice and narrative of symbolism from the Book of Changes (which I do start rather cryptically) as well as it's links to other math from various sources like Tibetan Bonpa and Buddhism = in both the practice of meditation there's a rather broad subject base as I also link this to taking LSD and all visual and verbal mental activity = psychology and physics.

I have put up 2 basic videos on youtube called Basic I Ching math P1 and P2 so free to watch and I expect more will be posted on contracted integers and their link to the Binary images of Heaven and Earth (Trigrams and Hexagrams) found in linking The Well and Bagua to the Ho Tu and Lo Shu etc.

There was only a limited print run of the new 2010/11 edition of which some copies are still for sale, but feel free to work the math out from site and links given etc.

My regards - Paul.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Divine Revelations - the Judgement's and Law's of the sacred Mountain.

Hi all. In addition to the free download of 'The Sum of Things' another 440+ page book of 'The Divine Revelations' is now also given for free. This is a much more in-depth work just on the I Ching = The Materials, The math, and The Oracles.

http://files.me.com/paulmartynsmith/hg51ic

This is given for personal investigation of anyone who has interest in the possible workings and applications of the Practice and Mathematics of the I Ching.

Enjoy - Paul.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast