...life can be translucent

Menu

This Summer's Grand Cross: No right decision

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Pluto, Saturn, Uranus, Jupiter, Mars, and Venus -- six planets! -- are lining up to form a full planetary grand cross in the skies above us this summer.

Astrologer Raye Mathis with the Association for Research and Enlightenment in Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA has written an excellent article on this unusual configuration.

In astrology, crosses in the sky indicate times of great change. As she wrote in the July/Aug/Sep 2010 issue of Venture Inward, the organization's magazine:

'It can be a time when you experience being pulled in opposite directions causing you to have great difficulty making decisions. You don't know what the right decision is because there is no right decision.'

She wrote that if you were born between the dates of March 19-25, June 20-26, September 22-28, or December 20-26, then you were born in the early degrees of cardinal signs and will be more intensely impacted. This would also be true if you have one of your planets in these degrees.

A cross in ordinary life is something we are bearing with great difficulty. But a cross is not something we can cast off or run away from. If a cross is part of your awareness, then there must be a greater and more transcendent reason for that ... Edgar Cayce, the founder of the A.R.E., used to say we are to make our stumbling blocks into stepping stones. And so this would be a great time for us to re-form ourselves out of the very materials we were given to work with in the first place ...

On the personal level, this may be the time when we can finally see what the crux of the matter really is for us.

About President Obama, Mathis writes: 'President Obama has Venus at 2 degrees of Cancer....It appears that he is at the center of many opposite ideas and opinions in our country at this time and his task, like ours, is to try to hold a position at the center.'

As I hope you know, I am not an astrologer. The contemplation of all those cycles occurring in the skies above my head only makes me feel very dizzy, indeed! I am posting this because I found it interesting and informative. I hope you feel the same way ...

You can check out the A.R.E. at www.EdgarCayce.org. They have many fine astrologers over there.

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
About President Obama, Mathis writes: 'President Obama has Venus at 2 degrees of Cancer....It appears that he is at the center of many opposite ideas and opinions in our country at this time and his task, like ours, is to try to hold a position at the center.'

Well, you can't go wrong with a statement like that because sure as s*** half the population disagree with him and a whole load outright dislike him.:footinmouth:

Mathis can you tell us all something we don't know already?:p

meerkats64

visitor
Reaction score
grand cross 4 planets forming a square at right angles

with me having mostly sextiles and trines in my horoscope relaxed full western horoscope birthchart i found that days with grand cross eg 7 august 2004 & 11 november 2005 where 4 planets formed a square due to 2 planets at 180 degrees away from 2 others & obviously at same time at right angles with others to have been dangerous days for me 7-8-2004 was car crash luckily i had seat belt on or else brain damage or death & 11 november 2005 i had shoulder dislocation that day while nasty shopkeeper was trying to rip me off & tried to do an injustice to me + earlier in july 2005 i had a shoulder dislocation as well! the attachments will help you easily understand www.superiching.com if you have ever came across that website

Last edited:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks. You've really had some dramatically physical responses to those squares. Hard to miss the influences! Maybe in the future, best to stay home on those days!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).