...life can be translucent

Menu

Bozoji, Discussing the Nature of Reality // New discussion forum by Steve Marshall

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
and you haven't helped me so I messaged Hilary so ...

If you want to leave Exploring Divination threads in SR go ahead but then what is the point of ever asking moderators to do anything....

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
The only reason I am so present is that I have a Cinderella complex (not Dowling's), and house cleaning suits me.

Well I was trying to alert you to your cleaning task by pointing out, metaphorically, overlooked socks in the underwear drawer ! I say 'these are socks please put them in the sock drawer' and you say 'no they are in fact underwear and belong with the underwear'.

In the end Hilary has to decide if they are socks or underwear so it all boils down to Hilary in the end anyway.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Please use the 'report post' button for socks, too, so I get notified in the usual way.

NemeanMagik

visitor
Reaction score
Big subject to take on, complete with enough abstract barbs and thorns, such as anything pertaining to quantum theory, to annoy Yijing purists. It's no wonder Steve/Joel shut it down so quickly. A real can of worms, that, if one insists on exclusively limiting it to a Yijing related discussion.

Otoh, I enjoyed your republishing of Will Buckingham's article: On Uncertainty and the Yijing. Btw, he wouldn't be related to Lindsay Buckingham of Fleetwood Mac by chance?

I know this chap; he lives locally! He used to teach a writing group at adult education in Selly Oak that I attended! He's also a Buddhist... Just name-dropping; you know!

S

sooo

I know this chap; he lives locally! He used to teach a writing group at adult education in Selly Oak that I attended! He's also a Buddhist... Just name-dropping; you know!

Uncertain of which name you dropped.. Steve or Will?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).