...life can be translucent

Menu

37 unchanging

sollina

visitor
Reaction score
Regarding the new, not yet fully established relationship with a guy, I asked: "What's in store for the relationship?"
And got 37, no moving lines.

"Family" sounds like...well, family... butI guess it can actually imply lots of different things. Must admit I don't have much experience with the hex and I'd appreciate your hints.
Thanks a lot!

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Regarding the new, not yet fully established relationship with a guy, I asked: "What's in store for the relationship?"
And got 37, no moving lines.

"Family" sounds like...well, family... butI guess it can actually imply lots of different things. Must admit I don't have much experience with the hex and I'd appreciate your hints.
Thanks a lot!

Hi Sollina
You question is specifically about the relationship and what's in store for it rather than what is your role within it, or what you have to do about it.
With that in mind I would say that what is in store for the relationship is that the relationship will be be intense for both parties with a lot that needs to be said by you both. A more platonic relationship rather than a wild, mad whirlwind romance. There will be something chaste about the relationship - I want to say more brother and sister than passionate lovers.

Be Well
Mike

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).