...life can be translucent

Menu

Health Anomalies - 58

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all!

Thank you for reading this. My health was not good lately, and it gets worse.
My doctors can not find anything, or do not feel like looking, not sure.
It pains me literally and metaphorically to see and experience all my symptoms. I inquired
How to improve my health
and interesting got 58, lines 2 and 3 to 49. I feel this must be a profound answer, and it seems to refer to the emotional state of joy? Do you think my interpretation is correct?

-CC

Last edited:

gato

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all!

Thank you for reading this. My health was not good lately, and it gets worse.
It pains me literally and metaphorically to see and experience all my symptoms. I inquired
How to improve my health
and interesting got 58, lines 2 and 3 to 49. I feel this must be a profound answer, and it seems to refer to the emotional state of joy? Do you think my interpretation is correct?

-CC

you need a lot of faith and trust to get thru this. other than that is not much you can do.

Last edited:

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Gato thank you for answering my post. When you say faith and trust what exactly do you mean? Where to put my faith or trust? And what do I need to get thru?

gato

visitor
Reaction score
Gato thank you for answering my post. When you say faith and trust what exactly do you mean? Where to put my faith or trust? And what do I need to get thru?

you should put your faith and trust in whatever you believe most: God, Jesus, Buddha, Allah; of course in yourself and your potential to heal too. I don't know your symptoms but sometimes hugging a tree ( as funny and as foolish as it sounds ) helps a lot.

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Joy Through Others

My health was not good lately, and it gets worse.
How to improve my health
and interesting got 58, lines 2 and 3 to 49. I feel this must be a profound answer, and it seems to refer to the emotional state of joy? Do you think my interpretation is correct
Cutie, Yi is suggesting that you can make a Radical Change simply by accessing the right kind of Joy.

H58 is often translated as Joy, but Harmonious Communication or Harmonious Exchange might be a better way to understand it. The advice implies that you are lacking this, that you are not sharing in an open way with others and that it is affecting your health.

The image of hexagram is two lakes connected to each other. Water flows back and forth and each lake replenishes the other, but they retain their identities.

Lines 2 and 3 talk about the two different approaches to Joy. One approach, very modern and very hedonistic, tells you to go and seek pleasure in external objects. That pleasure you can go out and seek is not the same as the Joy referred to in this hexagram. You need to pursue things that are meaningful to you, and a spiritual dimension will enter it and heal you.

The pursuit of pleasures in the external world is a diversion for you. Be on the lookout for external temptations that take you away from pursuing Joy. Pursue real and substantive connection to others and Joy will occur. Then, according to Yi, your Health will increase.

Tiger

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Happiness, happiness, the greatest gift that I posses
I thank the Lord I've been blessed
With more than my share of happiness

To me this old world is a wonderful place
And I'm just about the luckiest human in the whole human race
I've got no silver and I've got no gold
Just a whole lot of happiness in my soul

Happiness to me is an ocean tide
Or a sunset fading on a mountain side
Or maybe a big old heaven full of stars up above
When I'm in the arms of the one I love

Happiness is a field of grain
Lifting its face to the falling rain
I can see it in the sunshine, I breathe it in the rain
Happiness everywhere

A wise old man told me one time
That happiness is nothing but a frame of mind
I hope when you go to measuring my success
That you don't count my money count my happiness

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Thanks you very much for your answers. How strange that my health depends on my happiness...

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I just saw this thread, i think it sound similar to the one i replied on. I think allot of things are pointing to the choices you make at the moment and the puzzle may come together.

Steve

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
If the doctors don't do tests, then they think you're suffering from a psychosomatic illness. In other words, they think you have become a hypochondriac.

In other words, you are suffering from subtle effects that are not detectable by the usual medical tests.

In terms of practitioners, you'll probably find more relief from an acupuncturist -- someone like that, who believes in the subtle energies in the body. There is some disturbance in the way your energy moves. Step by step that can be set right again.

I think you should discuss all this with people who understand health and wellness on the level of energy medicine.

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
What can I say other than you guys are amazing! Thank you for your ideas! Ginnie, I'm exploring chinese medicine ideas. Thanks a lot!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).