...life can be translucent

Menu

What will 2011 have in store for me? Hex 43 line 5 changing to 34

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everybody and a happy new year to all!

I decided to ask the Yi what the new year has in store for me and the Yi gave me this answer;

Hex 43.5 > 34

I'm a bit lost here -> Does it mean I will experience a break-through through firm resoluteness? I think this answer speaks of taking a stand and choosing my own direction in life, by 'eliminating the weeds' (the Yi seems to speak of the weeds, but not about cutting them, does it mean you let the weeds be and walk throught them?) ... by eliminating negative influence one makes progress and in doing so, changes for the better?
One makes his decision and walks carefully to the centre?
I'm lost in translation :)

Maybe there are people who can share there experience with hex 43.5 to me?

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
if I were to get that line I would read it as saying 'stay true to the path you know belongs to you and don't let people's words or opinions sidetrack or sway you away from what your heart tells you cause noone -not even those closest to you- knows better than yourself; be committed to your own ideas and aspirations but don't get polemical or aggressive either -not everything growing in your path is an obstacle and neither are all plants thorny and poisonous- be moderate in your judgement of others and relinquish yourself from any power struggles and entanglements, they don't really belong to who you are but are rather the outgrowth of false ego images . . .
how does that sound?

Actually this line makes me think of my process in quitting smoking (heh!) . . I made the decision (43) and ever since I'm keeping to it despite all the times I was tempted to reach out for a smoke but also without being too set in avoiding every place or every person that does smoke (which would be nearly impossible where I live anyways!) . . at least that's how I see the firmly hold to the middle the line talks about . .

Iow, I don't think your answer tells you what the future holds but rather instructs you on how to get out there, make your own choices and decisions on what you want to achieve this year and strive to make them come true . .

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
Now would be a perfect time to tell us what 2011 has brought you! ;)

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
Hello there,

If this comment is useful...

I think Yi is suggesting there are tons of things for you to choose from... but please enter the store with a shopping list and get the ones you need.

Otherwise, you may end up with unwanted, unnecessary stuffs sitting in your apartment for the next ten years (Eradicating the weeds)

T

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
Hello there,

If this comment is useful...

I think Yi is suggesting there are tons of things for you to choose from... but please enter the store with a shopping list and get the ones you need.

Otherwise, you may end up with unwanted, unnecessary stuffs sitting in your apartment for the next ten years (Eradicating the weeds)

T

That's ironically accurate Tifa... This year I did get rid of some unwanted unnecessary stuff sitting around in my appartment.

For 2 years I used to live together with my ex in my tiny appartment. It didn't work out, we both felt suffocated in our relationship. This summer we reached our anticlimax after which he finally left. It's only been a couple of months and it still hurts horribly. But an a personal level it was a real breakthrough for me and despite the pain that is still in my heart I know it was the right thing for the both of us.

Also interesting is perhaps that I started living much healthier after my ex left, so yes, I did eradicate the weeds.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).