...life can be translucent

Menu

Insisting Upon Equity 51 Unchanging

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
I've been arguing my case on a very large bill since this Summer. To explain all facets of why I was landed with this and why I refuse to pay it is perhaps excessive detail, but suffice it to say I feel that I was swindled and if there isn't some equitable settlement through the present channels I'm prepared to go to the relevant ombudsmen and even this area's Member of Parliament for a fair ruling on this injustice.

I asked the Yi what will happen in the situation and received a casting of 51 Unchanging. I visualise myself hanging on like mad to "the sacred ladle" and coming through this unscathed. But maybe that is wishful thinking and thunder and lightening of another sort are on the horizon.

Anybody have experience on which way to go with this as from my experience it could well mean either version of weathering the storm or finding the storm larger than I'd expected.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, a
all I can say is that hex 51 was not very pleasant news to me. Perhaps you will gain new insights and informations that will make big difference in your legal matters. Since hex is unchanging, that situation may last for a while and you should prepare for it.
Just my 2 euros :)

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, a
all I can say is that hex 51 was not very pleasant news to me. Perhaps you will gain new insights and informations that will make big difference in your legal matters. Since hex is unchanging, that situation may last for a while and you should prepare for it.
Just my 2 euros :)

Yes, this is my fear as well, that companies of this size in any country, as well as owners of large amounts of property, can levy any charges they want and do as they please. It is the subject of unrest in some places because there is no recourse from it. And for that reason, I'll argue it in every legitimate way until every stone has been turned over because there needs to be a point made that just because people are neither weatlhy nor powerful in back rooms, that doesn't make them less significant. And that's what I'm preparing for, to defend not just my position in this but the rights of the small man/woman to be considered. Thanks Dragona.

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, this is my fear as well, that companies of this size in any country, as well as owners of large amounts of property, can levy any charges they want and do as they please. It is the subject of unrest in some places because there is no recourse from it. And for that reason, I'll argue it in every legitimate way until every stone has been turned over because there needs to be a point made that just because people are neither weatlhy nor powerful in back rooms, that doesn't make them less significant. And that's what I'm preparing for, to defend not just my position in this but the rights of the small man/woman to be considered.
Arabella, I just wanted to wish you Merry Christmas. I don't have much to say on this.

I believe I have received an H51 unchanging when asking about future events, and when I tried follow up questions, to determine more about the nature of the shock, and how I should prepare, I got the impression from the answers that Yi was referring me gently back to the fact that it would not be a shock if I knew about it and was prepared.

Anyway, the best advice is in the commentary in the Wikiwing:

"Weather the storm by holding onto what’s sacred. "

Remember that whether you pay the bill or don't pay the bill, you are tying up your time, energy and identity in fighting it. At some point you may have to assess the value of the time and energy in the fight.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
You go, girl!:pompom:
One injustice less is many feeling more encouraged to try to do the same!
I have something of a same sort here, but my tools were not as many as yours.
That was my feeling also, they may come down on you hard, but that is what they are supposed to do.
Best of luck, d.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).