...life can be translucent

Menu

H60.3.4 > 43???

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all:

I asked the I Ching a question about something that is bothering me regarding 2 small opposing groups I work with. One group has seemed to win power and favor through a disingenuous fawning and pretending to be "do gooders". The other group has been subordinated, have made complaints, but are dismissed, unfairly, out of hand.

I do not feel I can become directly involved, but am quite upset at what I witness. I asked the I Ching, "Will some just resolution unfold out of this impasse?". Received 60.3.4 >43, which seems to indicate that lack of restrictions must give way to some solution. 43 I cannot imagine happening, because the "oppressed" group has already tried all of what is set forth here, and have been branded and dismissed by the other group's seeming superiority: It really would appear hopeless, and am wondering if there are any intuitions as to what may be in the offing. thanks muchly

43. Deciding

Deciding.
Making it known at the king's court.
Crying out the truth is dangerous.
Telling the city oneself,
it is a disadvantage to be close to battle.
It is beneficial to have a goal to move to.

A decision. To inform others about the decision, it is best to tell key people first. It is not a good idea to bluntly tell the truth, or to get aggressive about this. Having a positive purpose in mind will work better. It is good to have a plan.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
It looks to me like the group that now dominates the situation will regret the way they have acted. They will begin to exercise more self-control over the way they conduct themselves.

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
It looks to me like the group that now dominates the situation will regret the way they have acted. They will begin to exercise more self-control over the way they conduct themselves.
Thanks, Ginnie: That would certainly be a relief, and long over due! ;)

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I don't really see what ginnie sees in this at all. I think the subjugated group is in the right here (according to the I Ching), but can only get through this by trying at their absolute power, by giving it their all. It would help if they ignored the other "group" and focused solely on their goal. The other "group" is clearly in a better place, but so what.

I mean, from Limitation to Break-through, doesn't that just scream, "you need to overcome your setbacks".

I would never be so naive to think that people who abuse power would just on a whim decide, "oh, I've been bad here" and give you what you want on a silver platter. Doesn't make sense, so why would the I Ching say it?

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I don't really see what ginnie sees in this at all. I think the subjugated group is in the right here (according to the I Ching), but can only get through this by trying at their absolute power, by giving it their all. It would help if they ignored the other "group" and focused solely on their goal. The other "group" is clearly in a better place, but so what.

I mean, from Limitation to Break-through, doesn't that just scream, "you need to overcome your setbacks".

I would never be so naive to think that people who abuse power would just on a whim decide, "oh, I've been bad here" and give you what you want on a silver platter. Doesn't make sense, so why would the I Ching say it?
Yes, I can see your point. I had assumed Ginnie meant they would regret their behavior (60.3) and change it (60.4) due to their being "caught out" (which in certain aspects, may be a real possibility - they have become quite obnoxious.)

But I do understand from my own experiences, individually and collectively, that you are right, abuse of power never ceases without a huge showdown, which I am assuming 43 means, with its talk about speaking in the royal court, and cutting off the criminal. :eek:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).