...life can be translucent

Menu

Who is she? 33.3.4 > 20

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
There is this woman at my work whom I don't understand.
She is maybe differente from me?
For example, her husband is in love with another woman and hse uses their kid to keep him with her and seems very happy about it!
It gives me the creeps...
But I thought I maybe too judgmental, so I asked the Yi:
Who is she, meaning, who is this woman really?
And it came out
33.3.4 > 20
I feel quite blank in interpreting this...
Retreat in a context of contemplation???
Hmmm?
Can anybody help?
Meng? Rosada? Trojan? Dragona?

gene

visitor
Reaction score
deusa

As I look at this, I ask myself here, what is the real question? It seems very vague to me. I am not sure what you are really trying to get at. However, at least when I look at hexagram twenty it seems to be telling you to look at the situation more closely yourself, and see what your real concerns are.

Gene

gene

visitor
Reaction score
One thing I might add to this, is that, are you involved in some meaningful way? Could you be the other woman? If not, or perhaps even if so, perhaps it is time to "retreat" from the situation and disengage yourself from it.

Gene

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks gene, i was reading about hex 33 and got the same impression.
I think it tells me:
Stay away from her as much as you can and look closely at yourself.

I asked the same question about me and about a friend and the answers were very neat... This time the Yi is maybe telling me to let go, to stop trying to understand the people around me... Specially if they aren't worth the effort?

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
This symbolizes the behavior of the superior man toward a climbing inferior; he retreats into his own thoughts as the inferior man comes forward. He does not hate him, for hatred is a form of subjective involvement by which we are bound to the hated object. The superior man shows strength (heaven) in that he brings the inferior man to a standstill (mountain) by his dignified reserve.
http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=4729&page=3

I am going to assume the Yi is suggesting me to behave like the superior man.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
well, I did write but it got lost....that what happens when you put my name alongside veteran diviners...

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Ooooh begging will get you anywhere&out with my fragile ego :D
So...I wondered why you ask about someone that is not dear or important to you and in such broad manner...and from that point of a view, I think Yi was answering who she is to you....as you are the observing one, probably fascinated by the difference of her ways...and I have seen hex 33 as an advice from the Yi to retreat from entertaining your thoughts with her as Wilhelm`s commentary says those are not worthy servants...better employ them with something more positive.:bows:

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
Makes sense, dragona.
Thanks.
I'm glad you responded to my begging, ihih!

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
Can retreat mean: get away or it might be DANGEROUS? Just wondering...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).