...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 53.3.4.5.6>16

B

blue_angel

Hi all,
I am new here and I am hoping someone can shed some light on a hexagram I received. The question was "why did M want to see me?" The answer I got was hexagram 53.3.4.5.6 changing to 16. So many changing lines and I am not sure how to interpret it. I have enjoyed reading some of the other answers and threads here. I hope you can help.:) Thank you

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
Well, 53 is one of 4 "relationship" hexagrams. This one in particular is "older woman/younger man". Don't know if there's any synchronicity in that, but it would be interesting if there was. With 16 on the reverse there's a sense of enthusiasm to move forward. Not knowing the situation, and just reading the hexagrams, it would seem that he's very eager to pursue a relationship with you, but is less experienced in doing so.

Through the lines, there are 4 different aspects of the situation highlighted:

3 - Yang oversees/observes yin.
4 - Yang retreats from yin.
5 - Emphasis on Mountain trigram
6 - Lots of obstructions, yet pressing forward.

A tendency toward seeing each other from a distance, and even retreating, from each other due to an introversion nature that both of you share, and also the fact that there are always risks in moving forward in terms of a relationship.

B

blue_angel

mryou1,
Thank you so very much. He is actually a month older than me. We currently live in different states so we travel back and forth to see each other. He had to move because of his job. I am very much in love but he has been more like a best friend. Again, thank you. This really helped. Happy Holidays :)

Last edited:
B

blue_angel

mryou1,
I really love the way you explain these lines. Giving a short brief, to the point, meaning of each line, and then explaining how they correlate into my question (reading). I wish I could learn how to do this. I will give an update when I have one.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).