...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 10

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
I am feeling a bit philosophical today and asked the IC: "How can I get what I need?"
I got the answer 10.2.4.5>27

I think it means that line 2 is telling me to loose this feeling of needing something I can not get.
And to find my inner strenght to accept that life is no fairytale
line 4 that I have the inner strenght to get through this difficult time I am in right now. I just have to keep on going but be carefull
line 5 as to remain vigilant but also alert and maybe an opportunity will come forward that will brighten my life a bit

After reading this answer, I got even more philosophical and started wondering what that thing that I really need could be.
So I asked the IC
That answer was: 10.1.6>47

That is worth a smile I think :)

I took this answer as telling me that what I really need is to get out of this feeling of loneliness and feeling confined.
And line 1 and 6 I hope it means that some relief wil come soon. Because I remember reading that if you get a hex with line 1 and 6 that you are nearing line 6 soon.
At least I hope that is what it means ;)
And I hope that I have done the right things so this wil have a happy end

Anybody care to share their thoughts about these two readings? I would love to hear from more experienced IC readers how they see this.
Thank you for reading! :bows:

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
Dear mazaru,
perhaps it would help to be less vague in your questioning...what do you need regarding what?
You are asking how do you get something that you dont know what it is but you may or may not need? :confused:

In any case, what comes into my attention is that you are pretty focused on the lines and actually the most amazing things is that with such open question the book answer TWICE hexagram 10. In your shoes I would really sit with the text of this hexagram and let it sink in. I would say thats more your answer than all the lines and what follows could be footnotes.

And hex10 is a pretty straightforward one. A lot of messages for you to ponder on there.

from Lise, for example: "The footprints of the ancestors
Stepping on the tiger's tail
He does not bite man
Expansion"

or from B. Hatcher
RESPECTFUL CONDUCT
correctness, concordance; taking steps, actualizing, Treading carefully, circumspect behavior, action’s meetness, conscientiousness, Audacious steps, challenge, hazarding, strategy, performance; tests, trials, rites, To carry out, honor; living up to standards; walking the walk, finding right track, Procedure, protocol; divine guardianship on terms not your own; reality check, Perform as ‘move through form’; function properly; testing faith, tempting fate.....

How does that all feel to you?
Stay well,
Yoana:bows:

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
I am feeling a bit philosophical today and asked the IC: "How can I get what I need?"
I got the answer 10.2.4.5>27

Interesting the occurrence of h27 in a question about needs .

Must be one of those coincidence ;)

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks yoana and anemos for responding.

Yoana, my question about what I need does not mean I don't know what I want, because I know what I want.
But what I want and what I need could be something completely different. ;)

What I want is a wonderful man in my life, to no longer be alone, to have a true friend that I can rely on and who can rely on me. Mutual love and trust and friendship.

But that is something that hasn't been in my life for a very, very long time. I seem to be falling for men that do not love me back or can not be loyal.
So maybe it is the right path for me to be alone. Some people have to live through a life alone. So maybe I do not need that man in my life but I need to focus on other things.

Maybe 10 was telling me to just take life one step at the time. And try to be as correct as possible.

Anemos, I don't believe in coincedence:D

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).