...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 37 Unchanging Twice for Relationship ?

unique cookie

visitor
Reaction score
Hello All!

I received Hexagram 37 twice unchanging in regard to asking the Yi about reconnected with a past lover in the spring. I can not understand whether this means we will or won't or if the Yi is simply providing insight into the situation.

I am a novice. Pardon my ignorance. Please share your insights!

Namaste,
Unique Cookie

kkappa

visitor
Reaction score
Hello All!

I received Hexagram 37 twice unchanging in regard to asking the Yi about reconnected with a past lover in the spring. I can not understand whether this means we will or won't or if the Yi is simply providing insight into the situation.

I am a novice. Pardon my ignorance. Please share your insights!

Namaste,
Unique Cookie

A little hard to say without knowing more - do you have any reason to believe that this is possible? Are you talking? 37 is about open and honest communication, which are supported by ones conduct, so I'm going with my intuition here and say that either a) this is all there will be - sincere communication or b) if you do this (assuming you are in contact) then there might be a chance.

unique cookie

visitor
Reaction score
We are cordial via text and email right now. However I'm going to take a break to clear my head due to many life changes occurring now. I appreciate your response.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).