...life can be translucent

Menu

43 and spiritual advice

jenatl

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm in a rough place with a few things in my life and recently received some guidance, from a very spiritual person, who I know only through others but not personally. He considers himself quite the Sage - which I have found both silly and intriguing in the past. He told me he hears from angels, and I have heard from others friends that he has said some eerily accurate things to them in the past, that I will have love in my life (I've been quite lonely lately), and someone he thinks I've known before (could be my ex?) in the next few months. I don't want to put too much stock in to it but I'm very intrigued as other people have told me he has been accurate about them. I asked the i Ching if I can trust the words Charlie spoke and I received 43 Unchanging.

What are your thoughts? Karcher says the spirits are involved in this so I'm thinking maybe he's on to something?

It also says don't bear arms - so maybe it'll telling me not to get defensive and doubtful?

Thank you!

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
He speaks his mind. That's just how he is.

Can you be ok with that?

gene

visitor
Reaction score
jenati

I don't want to raise anybody up or disparage anyone here. So I cannot directly answer the question. The only thing that I can say is that it is very interesting that the commentary on forty three says, "It must be announced truthfully. Danger." You can make your own suppositions here. The only thing I would say at this point is, What difference does it make if he is right or wrong? I would suggest just living your life, and not worry about any so called prophecies. If they are true they will happen, if not they will not. There is one sure way to know the future. Live long enough to see it. Hope springs eternal, but sometimes so does despair. Why live your life this way? Life everyday for the day. Do not worry about tomorrow. If it comes true it does. If not it does not. Do what you think is right.

Gene

Reaction score
Hello Jenatl:)... I have a friend that does readings for me, and he is always doing this, even over tea. He is almost always right, but even he would tell you things are always changing. Sometimes he will say, this is where things are going, but it's not a definite. The Yi could show you the direction the tides are turning as well. And sometimes, the tides change and things go another way... So, I think the Yi is just showing you that, yes, this announcement was made in earnest. So, I don't know how definite this man feels your fate is, but I think it's just good common sense not to count your chickens before they're hatched. Him saying it will happen doesn't actually make it happen. It will still involve the same nonsense, drama, setbacks, and even uncertainty that relationships always do. But, if he is saying it will happen, and this is something you want, continue on your path. Sounds like you are on the right track! The point I'm trying to make is don't get complacent... It's just an announcement. In and of itself, it has no power to make anything happen. In the end, it's your resoluteness that matters. And, I think that may actually be what 43 here is pointing too. I wish you the best :)

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Jenatl,

first just like Gene, I cannot comment on this particular person and their trustworthiness, not knowing them. In general, though, I am VERY wary of people who claim they can can tell the future especially other people's...
To me the future is not firm - what will be in the future is dependent in very large measure on the decisions you make today. I think it is better to read the I Ching like " if you do/observe X, then it will improve your chances to outcome Y" or "if you do X then it will generally be a good thing you" or similar.

As for your reading Hex 43, I'd say it is about being decisive and being open about it. Regarding your question, I'd say it could mean You have to decide whether to believe in love or not - not leave that decision to another person. I do not think that it warns you against being defensive - the Hex text actually stresses that you should be on your guard to defend your city.

Don't loose hope of finding a good person to share your life with! If you keep your mind and heart open and stay positive and loving yourself, then this will be a much better way to achieve happiness than any oth er I can think of.

Best of luck

maui

jenatl

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you all for your input. It really helped clear things up for me - and I think you're all quite right in your assesments.

Meng
He speaks his mind. That's just how he is.

Can you be ok with that?
It actually makes me very happy to hear what he had to say, so yes, I can live with it. He seems to me a very honest, trustworthy person. I guess I just wanted confirmation so that I don't buy in to false hope.

Gene - You say 'The only thing that I can say is that it is very interesting that the commentary on forty three says, "It must be announced truthfully. Danger." You can make your own suppositions here'.

The thing that immediately came to mind was that he was being truthful - but there is danger in relying on what he said too much. Danger in that I might rely on what he is telling me about my future to the degree that I don't live in the here and now. Which, has been the case lately - waiting for love to come back in my life. In your experience, Does that sound like something the oracle might be telling me?

Dancing White Feret - You said ' It's just an announcement. In and of itself, it has no power to make anything happen. In the end, it's your resoluteness that matters. And, I think that may actually be what 43 here is pointing too. I wish you the best

Thank you for your comments, this is the way I plan on proceeding. Taking it in and essentially forgetting it and go on living my life - there are no guarantees, indeed.

Maui - Don't loose hope of finding a good person to share your life with! If you keep your mind and heart open and stay positive and loving yourself, then this will be a much better way to achieve happiness than any oth er I can think of.

Thank you for these comments as well - Never give up on Love! I won't ever. My question to Yi wasn't about disbelieving that I'd have love in my life but rather should I believe that the love thats coming in my life is my ex-boyfriend, as Charlie predicted.

Thanks again for the comments!
Jen

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).