...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 11.1,2,5,6 changing to 53

cajlus

visitor
Reaction score
So Im new here and I thought of sharing a reading I got. I asked what could I expect regarding my relationship with my girlfriend and i recieved as an answer hexagram 11 with changing lines 1,2,5,6. This reading kind of confused me and i was hoping to recieve some other opinion, especially regarding the sixth line. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
I think this is a really nice reading for a relationship. You have 11 of heaven and earth moving to their rightful places (harmonising) going into 53 (gradual development) Line 6 talks about defenses crumbling and trying to find courage and skill within to deal with the hard times that come with it. This could either refer to hitting glitches in the relationship and finding ways of overcoming them together, or it may refer to an inner process where one has to transcend one's current knowledge and way of operating.

Here's a nice thread about 11.6 http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=1317

You also may find reading Hexagram 11 in Memorizing threads in Exploring divination helpful: http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=3448

11.5 in particular is a nice line, where the two people connect with eachother in a complimentary way.

11.1 and 11.2 I think talk about the connectedness and inter-reliance. Being part of the whole and aware of how we affect others and how they affect us.

I hope there are more comments from other folk. I have also received this particular combination at least once in the past, but there is nothing on it in the archives so it would be good if others pitched in with their thoughts.

cajlus

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you! I found your comment quite helpful clearing up my vision towards this reading. I did figure posting this combination beacuse no one has ventured to share it around here.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).