...life can be translucent

Menu

I keep getting hexagram 29 about my love life

zumi

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am sorry if I am not in the right place of posting my question, but I have asked I Ching about my love life and marriage and I keep getting hexagram 29. I am worried, I have recently broke up with my ex, and my previous relationships were not happy. I wonder if I will be ever happy in love. I guess I am very romantic and naive person and get disappointed very easily. Please help me, explain to me how long will I be like this and what does this hexagram means in my situation, am I able to change anything in my love life, I am 29 years old... Thank you very much!

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi zumi,

There's so much to be learned from 29, but just as prevalent are the vices it could represent. It is a dynamic of repetition, which can be made of healthy and harmful habits.

Fearlessness is also implied. Just as a river won't turn back if heading for a waterfall.

Water is tough, yet soft. It yields, and overcomes.

Water follows lines of least resistance.

All these attributes can be utilized. It is up to you, what you wish to repeat and what you wish to stop. And then to do what is necessary to implement that.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for responding, Meng. I hadn't noticed her out-of-place post. Unfortunately Zumi hasn't been active since February 6th, 2013.

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi Tom, Yes, I'd noticed but I had 29 thoughts already rattling around in my head after reading zumi's post, so thought I'd toss them out there for general discussion. Besides, posts much older than zumi's have been commonly exhumed, and some have come back to life. I also think 29 is a topic with a lot of depth to explore.

Which asks the question: is there any hexagram, change line, trigram question that hasn't been asked before, repeatedly? I think repeating what many already know may still reach one who is searching and learning, or just enjoys reading impressions, even when they are repetitive repetitive.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).