...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 42

S

sweetdisposition

I asked about any future possibilities with someone that i felt a connection with. I met him a few weeks ago but now he has gone back to his girlfriend and I didn't want to continue anything however I can't get him out of my head. I know I wouldn't be intimate with him whilst he is with her because it isn't right but I asked what is in store for me with him, if anything.. and landed with hex 42. This means good but I am not contacted him and haven't heard anything from him so not sure... He said he is going to try and love his girlfriend but he likes me and would like to start something with me but he is anxious for some reason about it.. I told him I like him and since then we haven't spoke. I told him to do what makes him happy, he wouldn't of wanted to hang out with me if he really wanted her and that's all. Any help appreciated, thanks.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I have known 42 unchanging in similar situations and I feel it points to your generosity of spirit, to continue in that.

I'm going by the Image which is said by some to be all the more relevant in an unchanging cast. For 42 it is from Hilary's book ;

'Wind and thunder Increasing :
A noble one sees improvement and so she changes.
When there is excess she corrects it'

Hilary's commentary
"Wind and thunder are agents of change. Thunder is like the inner spark of initiative and will; wind is a far reaching influence in the world, free-moving because of it's endless ability to shape itself to the terrain. So the noble one moves as decisively as thunder and with the versatility of the wind; she does not hold fast to a chosen direction, but responds to whatever opportunities for improvement she can see"

Looking at your words I see the spirit of the generosity and aim for improvement underlined

I asked about any future possibilities with someone that i felt a connection with. I met him a few weeks ago but now he has gone back to his girlfriend and I didn't want to continue anything however I can't get him out of my head. I know I wouldn't be intimate with him whilst he is with her because it isn't right but I asked what is in store for me with him, if anything.. and landed with hex 42. This means good but I am not contacted him and haven't heard anything from him so not sure... He said he is going to try and love his girlfriend but he likes me and would like to start something with me but he is anxious for some reason about it.. I told him I like him and since then we haven't spoke. I told him to do what makes him happy, he wouldn't of wanted to hang out with me if he really wanted her and that's all. Any help appreciated, thanks.

Your answer isn't a direct prediction IMO, it's an open answer which to me shows your attitude is good here. That may not answer your question at all...but what can you do other than maintain your current generosity towards him. Maybe that is the important thing here....not what happens next but you keep a generous spirit towards him ?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).