...life can be translucent

Menu

52.4 for waiting in vain

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
:bows:
I freaked up a little today about something. Thought I should ask what am I doing, am I investing my hopes and care into something that will never come about? YI answered 52.4>56
Judging by a few threads shared, it tells me I am.
Initially, seen it as an advice to turn to myself, work on my own person and that leads me to betterment.
But then, seems it literally means to stop myself from doing anything, including wondering about it.
Its just that stillness is the hardest thing to do when it is not voluntary.
Am I reading this one right? Always thought that 4th line speaks directly of meditation.:bows:
"Be still my heart"

Last edited:
S

sooo

Notice how this forum gets more still on weekends? That's cuz all the slackers posting from work are home, doin' stuff.

The problem with energy is it doesn't stop existing just because you want it to rest. It's always doin' stuff. But if we can get the trunk or core to be steady, the rest tends to follow. Can still be doin' stuff and be still at the core, even if just in the mind. Otherwise our thoughts resemble snowflakes in a crystal ball. Sometimes Yi's answers seem that way too, when we're not still inside. Then, sometimes a storm is what's needed to appreciate the need for a 52 moment.

ivan

visitor
Reaction score
Do you meditate? It is a great discipline that continues to help you through out your day. Even if you try to sit for just 10 minutes or even 5 minutes and your mind is crazy with fluctuations, to be able to glimpse a moment or two of observing your thoughts helps immensely in later moments in life. You feel like "oh yeah, I know how to have an attention span that is greater then a three year old's!"

I often feel like the i ching councils me "to turn to myself, work on my own person and that leads me to betterment. But then, seems it literally means to stop myself from doing anything, including wondering about it." And then sometimes I get frustrated as if thats the only thing that I can do, is wait and see.

It's nice to be able to share these thoughts with you.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, I used to meditate.And it would have done me a world of good if I never stopped practicing it.
Sooo, sending imaginary strangling you emoticon :flirt:
Am I to understand then that YI was referring to my current state of mind and not to the situation I asked about as in general?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Notice how this forum gets more still on weekends? That's cuz all the slackers posting from work are home, doin' stuff.

:rofl:

ivan

visitor
Reaction score
It could be referring to your general state of mind but I don't know, I am just a newbie here. I don't understand what your strangling you emoticon means?? But I take that it is favorable....

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
The problem with energy is it doesn't stop existing just because you want it to rest. It's always doin' stuff.

In this case, I DO NOT want this to rest. On what level this energy is doing its stuff is another matter, totally hidden from me, The Wanderer.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
We can get hex 52 after something has happened that was a hex 51 shock . . .

S

sooo

Sooo, sending imaginary strangling you emoticon :flirt:
Am I to understand then that YI was referring to my current state of mind and not to the situation I asked about as in general?

I freaked up a little today about something. Thought I should ask what am I doing, am I investing my hopes and care into something that will never come about? YI answered 52.4>56

Sounds like an entirely emotional investment to me. Still your running fire. Or, as you said, be still your heart.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW I find the lines of 52 so often predictive. For example when I do the cast 52.4. or 52.5 or 52.6 don't seem possible ! But what seems to happen is peace comes to the situation without a whole lot of conscious design from me. I know I have had 52.6 before and thought Yi was kidding me.....but a bit later down the line I do just find that sense of detachment and distance from what was troubling me.

hence I tend to find 52.4, 52.5 and 52.6 a reassurance that one will find a sense of peace, a detachment, however unlikley it seems at the time.

so songs

visitor
Reaction score
Trojina-this is a very fine lined and well defined note you wrote here:

FWIW I find the lines of 52 so often predictive. For example when I do the cast 52.4. or 52.5 or 52.6 don't seem possible ! But what seems to happen is peace comes to the situation without a whole lot of conscious design from me. I know I have had 52.6 before and thought Yi was kidding me.....but a bit later down the line I do just find that sense of detachment and distance from what was troubling me.

hence I tend to find 52.4, 52.5 and 52.6 a reassurance that one will find a sense of peace, a detachment, however unlikley it seems at the time.
this truly rings a bell for me,as I am actually going through a quite complex and painful page of my life.The 4 members of my family passed away in the time of 12months,the last one onoctober31st,2017. The mess of social,legal,responsibilities is a big mind pressure,I needed a break this day and got 52,4!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It must be a very hard time to live through, I'm so sorry you experienced this. Sometimes I do wonder how much one person can take when losses occur so intensely in a short space of time. I do hope you find times of respite and peace as 52.4 surely promises you can and will. :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).