...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 33 unchanging--What kind of nourishment would I get here?

claroscuro

visitor
Reaction score
Thinking of the delicate situation of my health the place that offers better nourishment would be the answer for both of us, my son and me.
I asked the Yi what kind of nourishment I would get HERE and got Hexagram 33 unchanging, RETREAT.

If I move away, Hexagram 30.1.3.4>23

I still do not understand what the best place would be. Staying here I have better therapies; moving away I’d be around family and friends from childhood.

Please help me understand this since both answers sound pretty scary to me.
Best regards,

B

blue_angel

Nourishing could mean health (body), spirit, and mind. I think the answer of the last thread asked you to consider what you feel would be more nourishing, here or there? As if to say you know the answer already. And may also be saying, weigh the ups and downs of each place. Which decision would bring you balance, nourishment, and be good economically?

Now that you've done these two readings, I
don't think you should be moving. Initially it
sounded right to be near family and friends, (to
my instincts, not from the reading), that's what
seemed naturally more nourishing.

However, you asked "what kind of nourishment
would I get if I moved away. Your answer
30.1.3.4>23 that does not look good. So either you should not move or you should retreat from the idea for a while until you are feeling calm and balanced. If by chance you are feeling anxiety that could bring an off reading.

I will explain in depth what I see in the lines tomorrow. Maybe while I am away another seasoned member will help out.

claroscuro

visitor
Reaction score
I found a local Monastery that allows joining as a Lay-Buddhist for up to six months at a time, but first I needed to make sure that all financial needs were met and that my son was well on track of his college education. Nonetheless, I had to place a halt to all my plans when in September 2013 I was diagnosed with cancer. At this point I am hopeful that things will go well and that I will be healthy enough to follow through with my aspirations.

claroscuro

visitor
Reaction score
Could you please explain the meaning of "looking 33ish"'? It would be very helpful to me.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).