...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 45 uc after harsh conversations

pico10

visitor
Reaction score
In 20 hours I've tried to speak to my reluctant ex, which took my numberless calls very harshly - VERY unusual for me to call her. She refused to speak at length as she was with somebody else. Later that night I accidentally wiped out her hard drive with all her docs in it - a true accident... She called me for explanations after my fault being evident, she called the police and was very hard in telling me to never call or see or write to her again in my entire life. She claims she doesn't love me anymore and ours was a sick relationship.

Then I threw the coins asking 'what will be of A and G in the future' and got hex 45 unchanging.

Puzzling to me as a green reader. Would you please help?

Thanx

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What will be of A and G in the future?
45 unchanging

The question is unclear, but 45 Gathering Together is excellent advice about what you should do now. Go out with friends. Every night for the next week would be good. Build a broad social life.

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hex 45 can mean "Gathering Support." This can be in the sense of mass support - I got it once about President Obama's 2008 campaign, the hallmarks of which were the huge crowds he drew and the enormous amount of money he raised from small donors.

On a smaller scale, as Pocossin said - you should work on finding a group of supportive people someplace other than with your ex.

Maybe it's also addressing your question. I've learned on this forum (in this post, for example, from LiSe Heyboer), that the Image is often useful when interpreting unchanging hexagrams. Here, the Image is Lake over Earth, which is a perfectly fine situation - until the Lake "gathers" more water than it can hold and overflows.

The text of the Image (from Hilary's book), says

"Lake higher than the earth: Gathering.
A noble one sets aside weapons and tools, and warns against the unexpected."

Your unusual massive flood of phone calls, and then the computer accident, could certainly be seen by your ex as "weapons," "unexpected" events, and overfilling, and you should certainly "[set]" those "aside".

It doesn't specifically say what will happen. I often have trouble interpreting unchanging hexagrams. The thread I mentioned earlier, on unchanging hexagrams generally, has a lot of good information.

pico10

visitor
Reaction score
What will be of A and G in the future?
45 unchanging

The question is unclear, but 45 Gathering Together is excellent advice about what you should do now. Go out with friends. Every night for the next week would be good. Build a broad social life.

Thank you very much pocossin,

I have rephrased the question into 'how will the relationship between A and G develop?'

I got 14.3.6>54

Again, no clues...

pico10

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 45 can mean "Gathering Support." This can be in the sense of mass support - I got it once about President Obama's 2008 campaign, the hallmarks of which were the huge crowds he drew and the enormous amount of money he raised from small donors.

On a smaller scale, as Pocossin said - you should work on finding a group of supportive people someplace other than with your ex.

Maybe it's also addressing your question. I've learned on this forum (in this post, for example, from LiSe Heyboer), that the Image is often useful when interpreting unchanging hexagrams. Here, the Image is Lake over Earth, which is a perfectly fine situation - until the Lake "gathers" more water than it can hold and overflows.

The text of the Image (from Hilary's book), says

"Lake higher than the earth: Gathering.
A noble one sets aside weapons and tools, and warns against the unexpected."

Your unusual massive flood of phone calls, and then the computer accident, could certainly be seen by your ex as "weapons," "unexpected" events, and overfilling, and you should certainly "[set]" those "aside".

It doesn't specifically say what will happen. I often have trouble interpreting unchanging hexagrams. The thread I mentioned earlier, on unchanging hexagrams generally, has a lot of good information.

Thanks very much!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).