...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 64 - Line 5 (About future husband)

Marazul

visitor
Reaction score
Hello again everyone. I-ching has proven to be accurate to me in the past (check past thread about business) - updated and it was accurate. Now I decided to ask about loveee..this one looks pretty positive to me! But can someone please elaborate a bit? I read on a website (broke down the meaning of this hex so it could fit into a "love" meaning) I'm not sure if I can quote it, but line 5 is interpreted as: "Well aimed and ready. No need to rush." -- hmm can someone explain a bit deeper?

Is it a good hex to get for love? (since the meaning can be a bit tricky..or difficult to understand) also, does it mean overall that "everything will fall into place"???

I got out of an 8 year relationship almost 2 years ago (we have 2 kids), but I def. feel ready to be in a steady relationship again with someone else!! (no feelings left for father of children, so hopefully this hex. isn't referring to him!!)

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Marazul

visitor
Reaction score
35 views and 0 replies :(

Please, anyone? Can someone please enlighten me on the meaning of this hexagram when it comes to love and relationships?? I will update for sure..even if a year flies by (as I have done in the past). Thanks in advance

S

sooo

Good and bad are not terms I like to attach to a reading, but I'd have to say that the future looks hopeful regarding prospects with your new love. However, like the sweet prickly pear cactus fruit, it is not without its thorns.

pricklypear_fruit1.jpg

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
"There will be good fortune" reads the text of the I Ching, even though this line can be seen as being vague. It comes in the hexagram meaning The Unfinished, and so you will need perseverance. :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).