...life can be translucent

Menu

Herb Business Hex 60.1.2>8

G

goddessliss

I'm about to start volunteering at a wholesale nursery who mainly employ disabled adults. I'll be working with the adults but also working towards the neglected side of the nursery in terms of the physical environment itself.
The boss is open to ideas to increase it's financial income and hope to open a retail part within the nursery.
I see this as a potential possibility to lease some of the nursery for my own herb business which I've been wanting to get up and running for a couple of years now but no real opportunity has presented itself.

What do I need to know about starting my Herb Business this year -

Hex 60.1.2>8

Ah don't you just love these 2 opposing lines!!

Line 1 - stick to myself about my own idea and don't be swayed
Line 2 - seek to work with others within my own idea

- Liss

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to me the reading says you have to pay special attention to timing. The fact that you have both 60.1 and 60.2 shows there are windows of opportunity but it requires you to be especially aware of the right time to make forwards moves. Hexagram 8 reinforces this. Things are coming together..,,,but he who takes too long to commit loses out.

I'm also wondering if this answer has a literal connection to courtyards at the place since these feature in the lines. I wonder if it is referring to the boundaries/areas of the place they give you to work from.

It looks like a lot of fine tuning, coming to agreements, seeing what works.

G

goddessliss

Thanks Trojina you've given me more hope.

Interesting about the courtyard reference as the area I'm thinking of and which is already accessible to the public is a little courtyard - the rest of the premises are restricted to staff only.

Yes the timing you mention is also a key factor for me - I don't wish to rush them but I don't wish to wait too long either - I start next week so I will be able to suss the situation out from then on.

The boss and I connected on a particularly special level at our interview so I hope this bodes well for my idea.

- Liss

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
I see this as a potential possibility to lease some of the nursery for my own herb business

I don't understand what you have in mind. Are you thinking of selling herb plants as potted plants? If so, you'll need a greenhouse for seedlings and rooting cuttings.

G

goddessliss

I don't understand what you have in mind. Are you thinking of selling herb plants as potted plants? If so, you'll need a greenhouse for seedlings and rooting cuttings.

Buy wholesale and sell retail - that's the original plan but that could change, basically I'm just feeling things out for now but I would love to do things from woe to go but I've gotta wait and see how things pan out.
I just wanted to know if the idea of setting up my own retail business on their grounds seemed feasible.
- Liss

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What do I need to know about starting my Herb Business this year?
60.1.2 > 8

The casting is auspicious, as I have no difficulty in seeing 8 as a potted plant. However, "the neglected side of the nursery in terms of the physical environment" is a bad sign because businesses are neglected when profits are low. What will be your competition? Here, herbs are sold as a sideline, probably close to costs, by large businesses that also sell lawn and garden equipment, fertilizers, soil amendments, etc, which is where they really make their money. Also, isn't it the end of the herb buying season down under? That is, you are in your late summer. Here, herbs are sold mainly in early spring.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
From wikiwing: "Changing both line 1 and line 2, with their different messages about "going out", means you're "articulating the quest for union" (60.1.2 > 8).

Ready, steady, go....Yes, as Trojan says, timing is essential for any kind of union.

G

goddessliss

Thank you it sounds promising - in the mean time I need to brush up on my knowledge of all things herbal :)

B

butterfly spider

Hello - not sure how your business fared but I got this reading today about a situation.
It is 22md January 2016
A year later
This thread popped up

It has even useful
X

G

goddessliss

Hi butterfly spider, nothing came about at this particular place but interestingly the idea has evolved into working it from home and I also have another product idea so I've just posted a new thread about it's viability.

B

butterfly spider

This is interesting as the question was about something from the home and if it was a good idea to wait - timing almost

Will look at new thread
X

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).