...life can be translucent

Menu

What is the potential of this play I have in mind? 51 unchanging

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I have an idea for a play - I have had it for more than a year now.
It would be my first, I mean the first coming out of my brain.

I asked what is its potential? 51 unchanging

A shocking play? I must say the argument is not tulips and roses.. but I wonder if it says more than that.

Would you say it's auspicious? :flirt:

themulberrytree

visitor
Reaction score
I find this an auspicious reading. Feel free to disagree with how I've interpreted the reading:

You have been inspired to write a play, and have been receptive to the inspiration. This correlates with the judgment, which states that thunder shocks for miles but the subject of the hexagram does not drop the sacrificial spoon and chalice. Inspiration has often been stated to feel like a bolt of lightning, a shock of electricity, etc. You are the sacrificial spoon and chalice that receives this bolt of lightning (and the waters that come with it.) I note that you've had this idea for a play for a while, so this part might be the background of the situation, in the way that hexagram unchanging means that the hexagram is also the transformed hexagram.

As a statement about the future prospects of this play, hexagram 51 suggests that the process of this play may shock you, but good to keep going and push through. For instance, the play may turn out entirely different from what you intend. Alternatively, hexagram 51 suggests that the results of the play may shock you. Perhaps you'll monetize it. In either case, regardless of how the play shocks you, whether in writing it, what you do with it after, keep your cool and collect the rainwaters of the spirit, whatever it is that the earth is willing to share with you. Don't be frightened, don't fight against it.

The shock will bring success.

Last edited:

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
oooooh! this reading is beautiful, I want to believe you :flirt:

And yes I was browsing through old interpretations of 51 unchanging and apart from a negative one all the others look encouraging.

Thank you so much. I shall keep you informed

:bows:

themulberrytree

visitor
Reaction score
I look forward to hearing about your experience with Hexagram 51, unchanging.
Am also curious about your idea, but might perhaps PM you on that, if you're comfortable sharing about your idea.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
mmh no I'd rather not share it as Yi told me not to share the fishes I have in my basket, and I want to take that seriously :D

But I'll let you know for sure what happens :)

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Olga!
I have to agree with others on the auspiciousness of your cast.
A lot of work lies ahead, with a lot of stress, sleepless nights, etc. But the shock will be very much rewarding and at the end of the day pleasant. The feeling of achievement afterwards will be very gratifying. You will be proud of yourself for pulling it off. And I think that IChing is saying that you can pull it off.
I got this hexagram when contemplating about going back to school. I did return and was buried with work and stress and what not. At the end of the day it all paid off. I did it. Now I am an interior designer with work and happy with that.
Good luck to you on your endeavor!
Love, Vikk

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).