...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 33.4.5.6>15

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Ya all
I asked simply how can I improve my business, things are going quite well i suppose and was looking for ways to keep riding the wave.
I received 33.4.5.6> 15

Am I being advised to maybe tie up loose ends to make my dreams come true or maybe go back into myself and become creative and come up with better ways of doing things
In some of the lines there appears to be conflict with something or someone, any insights?

I do sometimes get allot of visitors maybe if I want to get things done then dont get to involved socially

Steve

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

You don't need to advance and expand (33 Hold-back, timeout), just keep fine-tuning your business (15).
Wilhelm, 15:
Thus the superior man reduces that which is too much,
And augments that which is too little.
He weighs things and makes them equal.

Yi is saying that you are doing fine, don't be too ambitious :)

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I should have taken more into account the changing hex considering the amount of lines.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Ya all
I asked simply how can I improve my business, things are going quite well i suppose and was looking for ways to keep riding the wave.
I received 33.4.5.6> 15

Am I being advised to maybe tie up loose ends to make my dreams come true or maybe go back into myself and become creative and come up with better ways of doing things
In some of the lines there appears to be conflict with something or someone, any insights?

I do sometimes get allot of visitors maybe if I want to get things done then dont get to involved socially

Steve

My impression is you are right in what you say in your last sentence. I think you may need to withdraw to focus a bit more. 15 here I think refers to the practicalities of getting the job done. So you know what is required of you and you know what it takes for you to function at an optimum level. But those lines in 33 make the yang pattern 12, it's very distinct pattern if you look at your reading, so it seems what prompted the question was this sense of maybe not getting as far as you could or a sense if things slowing up ? The yin pattern here is 11. So the way out of this is to open up to flow again to get things rolling. How to do this, which is what you asked, seems to be you need to keep to yourself more in some way. Are you getting a little too distracted by visitors as you suggested ? I think the answer suggests you be fairly choosy about whom or what you keep company with. One could also see the lines here as a narrative over time. In 33.4 you make a choice to depart from those who may have been exploiting you, (even if they didn't mean to, perhaps they took your time/energy) You manage to make your distancing from them friendly (33.5) and this allows you to go more towards what you do want, the withdrawal has good effect for you (33.6). So yes maybe you just need a little more focus and a little less distraction.

I also wonder if the withdrawal might be from some clients if you are in business ?

I also think Ashteroid's interpretation here is a very valid one.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Just updating the thread.

If I remember correctly I was getting a lot of visitors and was possibly tired of it. I was still in Perth Australia and working from home, people turning up random.

I think I had to balance things in general, social and work. I think I was doing quite well at the time. I had quite a few clients paying me monthly on time for once.

If I remember also it may have been a time to retreat and deal with existing customers and not trying to get more or I guess expand.

I didnt feel I was going backwards, more sustaining and balancing what was going on in my life.

Steve

Last edited:

Samadhi

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

Thanks for sharing your update. I had to reply when I searched for 33.4.5.6 tonight and found your reply.

I asked for an image of my employment status next year and received 33.4.5.6. I currently have a similar situation to the one you described, where my work seems to be going well and I (somewhat anxiously) want that to continue, but I have too many visitors and colleagues with many opinions and dramas that distract me from getting the important tasks done. It seems there's a real need for me to set better boundaries and take care of my current workload.

I thought you'd be interested to know that my name's also Steve and I live in Perth now - quite a similarity!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).