...life can be translucent

Menu

If I took action would things be OK hex 33.4 to 53

B

butterfly spider

Hello - this is based on a thread that Rosada responded to many years ago concerning good and evil people
I did not necessarily want to post but wanted to get to the bottom of the sense of this line

I was asking that if I took a course of action would everything be OK ...
The action involves others - and their individual wants - but at the end of the day the action is financial and necessary. I have been trying to juggle keeping a house going with lodgers too but it is quite stressful. My one daughter lives there and my other daughter is wanting to move in too now. which adds to the financial burden. however at a time when all the balls are in the air it seems unfair. I have tried to maintain this situation for 4 years and it gets no better. I have has a lodger in the spare room - who has not paid his rent for some weeks so he is moving out - difficult in a small house

Hex 33.4 in relation to things being OK if I just went ahead and sold...
I would have money to buy a small flat perhaps and yet my 2 daughters would have to find somewhere to live. I could help them a bit financially however - maybe give a deposit in a flat.

I can't tell if I am
Being the evil one here - I had the sinking feeling that I was behaving selfishly in this. Ideally I would like to simply let them live there but I am sinking financially. The house would make some money but what then? I don't live there ATM either so it's not as if I need it.

33.4 then almost leads to retreat (I had hex 2 a few days ago)
But there is almost a movement in there too - a retreat from bad thoughts

Have just been scouring Estate Agent websites in London - it is a good time to sell!

Xx

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I can't tell if I am
Being the evil one here - I had the sinking feeling that I was behaving selfishly in this. Ideally I would like to simply let them live there but I am sinking financially. The house would make some money but what then? I don't live there ATM either so it's not as if I need it

No no, you aren't being selfish. This line generally shows that your retreat will be regretted by others because they weren't playing fair to you but were receiving benefit from you or via you. When you withdraw they have to look elsewhere but this is a good thing. There's nothing aggressive in the line, it says you are right to withdraw, this is a good option.

B

butterfly spider

Thank you - both of you -
I just suddenly felt insecure with the reading
Perhaps it is time to shake things up and move on - its not as if I am abandoning them into the forest...
There is a thread in Saturn moving into Sagitterius - maybe things need to be truthful and open
Time to shift patterns of old behaviour

Thank you

mcleod3000

visitor
Reaction score
I think this says it all:

You retreat out of love and respect, to allow space and freedom for yourself and all involved. You avoid pointless confrontation, and – again out of love and respect for the integrity of all involved – you will no longer try to force things to work.

The YiJing is trying to tell you that you can withdraw from this situation and feel safe knowing that you're doing the right thing. You are the noble one and the "lodgers" are the "small ones." It sounds like you feel you're being taken advantage of. Time to sell. The situation will turn into one of gradual progress, but it is a good sign, and as long as you persevere and abide in dignity and virtue you will do fine.

B

butterfly spider

Thank you - it's not that I feel they are taking advantage more that I cannot sustain the situation.

Hansel and Gretal is a story that I ponder over. There is I think a Russian equivalent that is about a woodcutter and his wife sending their children into the forest not because they do not want them or love them but because there is no food and they are weak and think the children will have a better chance if they go it alone ... Probably based on truth somewhere. The British version is of some evil stepmother not wanting the children in her house ...

Was it out if love or cruelty - it depends on the storyteller but thank you for the quote and your reply. It is appreciated

Will update when I can
X

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).