...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 53.6

clarissa

visitor
Reaction score
I found this on the ichingresources.co.uk site. Hilary, since this is your site, could you perhaps comment on the following remark please?

"...it seems to me that 53, line 6 here told of a relationship that would go well beyond the sexual one the anonymous messager wanted - exactly what Xinhao achieved.)"

Why do you believe line 6 speaks of a relationship going beyond the sexual? Is it the reference to the "sacred dance?

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, exactly. The lines of 53 seem to tell the story of a relationship's evolution as the geese fly home - but by the sixth line I feel we're at a whole new level. Here's a good thread about it.

clarissa

visitor
Reaction score
Well, it's still quite puzzling....but it feels very positive.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Rwynne,

I'm afraid that link was from 15 years ago, and I can't retrace it. You can use the hexagram search here to find a lot of specifics on 53.6, though.

so songs

visitor
Reaction score
Hi All, If this line could be read for relationship in a couple,it could be read as well as a relationship with a larger relationship,it seems. It's been more than three months that I moved to a flat in the same area I was before,but now I am located in the heart of the village between the grocery store and the bakery,in'the' sociale house flat. Perhaps the old flat was with a small garden in a hamlet but it was a tough time living there for several reasons,and I kept to myself most of the time except for a few neighbors. Social drifts,sort of, I suppose.(?) I'm a bit like the 'new kid in the block'(I'm approaching my 70's,LOL) and the people of the shops and I are getting to know ourselves better, and,since I'm in the arts stuff,and I've noticed that the young mother(of the grocery shop) of a little girl of 6yrs.,is sometimes very busy, it came to me to propose drawing lessons to the child.(free) We have a good time,no constraint for inspiration lessons,only practical tips. . We put on soft music and sometimes, I just dance a bit during the focused drawing period of the'student'. Doing qigong daily helps me to express more and more. Sacred dance&feathers? Today I had two little girls here,and my question to the IChing was about the happy drawing session this morning: 53.6 to 39,! Just wanted to share this.

Susebells

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All, If this line could be read for relationship in a couple,it could be read as well as a relationship with a larger relationship,it seems. It's been more than three months that I moved to a flat in the same area I was before,but now I am located in the heart of the village between the grocery store and the bakery,in'the' sociale house flat. Perhaps the old flat was with a small garden in a hamlet but it was a tough time living there for several reasons,and I kept to myself most of the time except for a few neighbors. Social drifts,sort of, I suppose.(?) I'm a bit like the 'new kid in the block'(I'm approaching my 70's,LOL) and the people of the shops and I are getting to know ourselves better, and,since I'm in the arts stuff,and I've noticed that the young mother(of the grocery shop) of a little girl of 6yrs.,is sometimes very busy, it came to me to propose drawing lessons to the child.(free) We have a good time,no constraint for inspiration lessons,only practical tips. . We put on soft music and sometimes, I just dance a bit during the focused drawing period of the'student'. Doing qigong daily helps me to express more and more. Sacred dance&feathers? Today I had two little girls here,and my question to the IChing was about the happy drawing session this morning: 53.6 to 39,! Just wanted to share this.

Oh my goodness - what synchronicity!! My question this morning was whether taking an abstract painting class would rekindle the desire/fire in me to paint again. I've been a bit burnt out in the last few months, and tired of the same-old representational painting style..... I feel I need to branch out and try something new and different - so I got 53.6 to 39 - this comment for 39 hit the nail on the head!!! "Can you imagine going a different way?" and my answer is yes- I can and will !!!! Oh my gosh - I-Ching is the fairy godmother that I always wanted!!! P.S. I also do Qi Gong every day :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).