...life can be translucent

Menu

What is the significance of 3 changing lines (60.1.2.5 -> 2)?

compass

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been asked to write a review of four new books and one of them is by an old acquaintance whom I haven't spoken to in years--there were sour circumstances and I've avoided being in contact. I don't feel any animosity, and to be honest I haven't read their book yet, so I don't know what it'll be like.

So I cast as to whether I should review it and got 60.1.2.5 -> 2. I've seen on Wikiwing that getting changing lines 1 & 2 reflects my own indecision. But then line 5 is about going forth and not worrying about the results, if I'm interpreting it correctly.

But isn't there also a significance to getting at least 3 changing lines in a reading ... or is that 4? :confused:

Best wishes,
Compass

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
You should abstract your feelings towards the author, and just read the book and judge it by the content.
60 is about providing limits, divisions, sections (bamboo stalk).

Don't let your thoughts wander off (.1), pursue the opportunity (.2), all will be well if you stay objective (.5).

From Takashima's notes:
.2(fire) represents mouth, corresponding .5 (water) represents ear.
Speak your words openly, they will be heard and accepted.

B

butterfly spider

I was thinking about this casting and was going to write this before reading Ashteroids wonderful post above

Just read the books and make honest impartial judgements. Give helpful comments - no need to worry ...
I got the exact casting when my friend asked me to see her before an interview for a Headship. She was very well qualified but ever so slightly out if touch in the dress department
What should I say?
Just tell the truth and be honest and all will be well
I did - I took along a bag and a scarf and a lovely brooch - just to liven and brighten the outfit

She got the job - possibly nothing to do with my pink lizard brooch but it may have made her feel good ....
Xx

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It may be that they are simply what's necessary to get you from 60 to 02.

M

mirian

Hi Compass,
I agree with others here. In your case, hex 60.1.2.5 seems to represent a professional attitude, by doing the review as you would have done any other, following procedures, methods, whatever your job is about. No personal issues, not stepping out professional boundaries.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).