...life can be translucent

Menu

An experience on 60.2

mholden1969

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to give my personal insight on hexagram 60, line 2:

I was given the option to go out of town for the weekend but was apprehensive, because of things that I also needed to do at home.
On the very morning I was "supposed" to leave, I asked the iChing "What should I know about going on this trip" and got hexagram 60, line 2. The weather was ugly out and I wasn't even packed!
But I went anyway, despite my worries, and it turned out to be a wonderful trip.

I think this line is basically saying "take advantage of your opportunities", even though there is mention of a "pitfall"- which I think is an outcome of not "taking advantage".

Also,
Wing: Opportunity and potential are on their way. If you hesitate when the time is right, you will miss your chance entirely. Such bad timing is a result of excessive limitation.

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this example - I think you're exactly right, that the "pitfall" would have been a result of not going, rather than the result of going.

I think this is also a good example of what trusting the oracle can do for someone.You had every reason to think the trip was a bad idea, and without consulting, you probably wouldn't have gone. It's lovely when Yi makes such a positive difference in our lives.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It does and would be a great one to add to Wikiwing. Might I add it to wikiwing, if you aren't in wiki yourself ?

W

Windrell

Hex 60,2<3 means that it is difficult to INITIATE what MUST BE DONE.
It describes all of your initial difficulties exactly. It does not tell you "don't go".
Excellent case! Thank you!

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I have just received this line when asking what I need to know about my business this up and coming year, i took it as take advantage of every opportunity, put yourself in a position where that is possible.
If you are not in the position you will miss out.
There appears to be strong advice to action or to move on something.

Steve

susieq777

visitor
Reaction score
I got this line today after I went to the chiropractor for the first time in eight years yesterday. Chiropractic didn't heal me when I was having it regularly, but my symptoms were much more under control. I have ME/CFS and I have been meaning to find a new chiropractor since I moved cross town and my health worsened a lot. But somehow eight years went by until I did.

As soon as I had the adjustment yesterday I felt relief flood through me. It was so delicious. And today I am exhausted, as usual, but there is a quietness in my body that I haven't felt for a long time. I think that the adjustments have a profound effect on my nervous system being able to function better, which has flow-on effects to the immune system and the whole body.

I'm kicking myself for not going earlier.

I asked, "what has this adjustment changed in my body?" and received this line.

I took it to mean that I will literally be able to leave the house more. I've been basically housebound for years. And also, reading the threads on this line here at Clarity have also made me think it's addressing my feelings of wishing I'd done it earlier.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).