...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 29 and attraction

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
Hello friends,

I have a question about hexagram 29 unchanging.
What sort of attraction quality do you think it carries, as in from man to woman or vice versa.

MoonCatcher

visitor
Reaction score
Hmmm I think it could mean the type of deep infatuation where you have the potential of emotionally losing yourself. You're kept on your toes, it's stressful... one is dangerously consumed by this type attraction. Maybe you've experienced something similar to this before that you recognise? There is a clue in the "Repeating chasms" title.

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
sounds like something dangerous i mean uncontrollable indeed, thank you!!

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Sincere, always moving/changing, fluid, but also unstable.
Also 29 is symmetrical, the feelings towards this person will be reciprocated.

B

butterfly spider

29 UC
The fear of something that could happen rather than the actual happening - in my experience
Think on why you are fearful...

thisismybody

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
To me, it's a relationship that causes you to confront your weaknesses and fears, especially the deep-seated fears created in you during childhood with your closest care-givers or closest kin. A relationship that makes you feel like you've lost your footing and fallen into the "abyss." It could deal with issues of abandonment, neglect, rejection, as well as fear of intimacy and losing your "ground" or center. Most of us want a deep, committed relationship, yet fear it with the same intensity. There's a reason why they say "falling" in love. You fall, and there's nothing to grasp or no ability to know whether or not someone will catch you on the fall.

Last edited:

post-snow

visitor
Reaction score
To me, it's a relationship that causes you to confront your weaknesses and fears, especially the deep-seated fears created in you during childhood with your closest care-givers or closest kin. A relationship that makes you feel like you've lost your footing and fallen into the "abyss." It could deal with issues of abandonment, neglect, rejection, as well as fear of intimacy and losing your "ground" or center. Most of us want a deep, committed relationship, yet fear it with the same intensity. There's a reason why they say "falling" in love. You fall, and there's nothing to grasp or no ability to know whether or not someone will catch you on the fall.
This makes very much sense

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
So you could use the 'thanks' button rather than bring this 2016 thread to the top of the pile.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).