...life can be translucent

Menu

Will I hear from this person again - 53 Unchanging

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

This is a person i do not want to have contact with.

I asked will this person contact me again.

I took this maybe as he will slowly go away, like slowly fade away until i reach 53.6 and he is gone for good.

It looks favourable however i am not sure if he is gone for good.

I would be slightly surprised if he did.

Steve

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
You might get value from reading the thread on 53 no change lines over in the Exploring Divination area. Meanwhile as a general rule I see hexagrams that have no change lines as meaning no change in the situation, thus no gradual progress, thus you don't hear from this person again.
If you do hear from him again then I think the image of 53 is telling you how to handle it. "The superior man abides in dignity and virtue." I think that means maintain your dignity and don't respond and then, as you say, he gradually stops trying to reach you.
A little ritual I've found useful for disconnecting with intruders, we call it Putting them in a jar: Write the person's name on a slip of paper and put in a jar and throw the jar away. Try it, it works!

B

butterfly spider

Rosada
What a brilliant idea - I have someone in mind right now...
My family choose a pebble, draw on a face (of the person that we dont want to see again) and throw it in the river (or sea, or rubbish bin if nothing to hand)......

steve

visitor
Reaction score
wow cool rosada, will do it for sure

V

veavea

I've had 53uc to mean 'yes, there will be progress, but you don't need to do anything.' I've specifically had it as a yes in a situation where I was waiting to hear good news, and I did. Since you don't want to hear from this person I'm not sure how to interpret, but time will tell. Either way, the outcome (to me) seems positive from your standpoint.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Yes The outcome appears positive, i especially like line 6 for a situation like this.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
53 unchanging sounds to me as it will take years for anything to move

steve

visitor
Reaction score
the person never contacted me again, ( i dont think he would either) i actually put the persons name in a bottle and through it in the trash, i heard in the grapevine he went bankrupt I believe he may be the type of person that has enough to deal with without bothering me again.

So in summary the answer was very positive.

Steve

Last edited:

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Well only a year has gone by, it might be too soon to tell if 53 means never again! :flirt:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
For this person to contact me it would be quite difficult, and I dont believe there would be any use anyway however if i dont update the thread that means they havent contacted me. I think if it was going to happen it would have by now.

Steve

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Good for you then, if that s what you want!

I just got an email yesterday from a stalker who had finally stopped stalking me three years ago.
I really thought he had put his ****ed up mind on someone else by now.
But no, they come back.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
oh dear, I think you can make your settings block some emails, also your hosting providers can block them as well (add to a blacklist)

Steve

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).