...life can be translucent

Menu

Will our group project suffice in order to pass my practicum? Hex 10.1 to 6

dancingfox

visitor
Reaction score
I am nearing the end of my studies in social work. It's been a hell of a ride with a lot of stormy periods in my private life that kept interfering with my studies. I ended a toxic relationship, my parents where in a terrible accident and last night my grandmother passed away. It's been one thing after another.

For my practicum I have to participate in a group project. Working together with my classmates has proven a challenge, frustrating but still manageable. My heart hasn't been in it because of my recent breakup, and now my grandmother died. Despite these circumstances I have been working very hard to do my part. But still I worry our project won't be enough to pass my practicum. If I don't pass I will have to participate in another group project AND I have to do 250 hours of internship all over again, despite the fact that my internship has been a success. So a lot is hinging on the succes of our project.

So I asked Yi: Will our group project suffice in order to pass my practicum? Hex 10.1 to 6

Hex 10: Treading a tiger's tail. It does not bite people. Creating success.
Line 6: Nine at the beginning means: Simple conduct. Progress without blame.
Hex 6: Arguing. There is truth and confidence, blocked. Vigilant and centered, good fortune. Ending, pitfall. Fruitful to see great people, Fruitless to cross the great river.'

I think it is saying that if I keep to myself and not let myself be tempted to quarrel with my teammates all will be well. After all the group project is all about teamwork.

Other insights would be much appreciated, as always :bows:

scarlett3page

visitor
Reaction score
I ditto your interpretation. I am sorry for all the loss in your life. That is a tremendous amount to deal with. Hang in there & do your part to the best of your ability

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).