...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 38.2 to 21 occurrence

Seeker0970

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 38.2 to 21

Hello all,
How is this for a strange experience? I share a friendship with someone who tends to push my buttons. I've learned a lot about myself through this relationship, and for me it's been a constant push to improve myself (for myself). Anyway, yet again something happened that annoyed me, and I was really on the fence about whether to abandon the friendship or just detach and carry on from a higher perspective. Yesterday I asked the Yi for insight and got 38.2, Opposing, to 21, Biting Through.

38 seems to mean for me to respect the differences between people and use the tension in those differences as an agent of change - apparently, 38.2 mentions a chance encounter in an unlikely place with a master (I see this as indicating someone important or respectable), and this leads to good fortune.

I decided to go to dinner last night with two other friends, at a restaurant I never really go to, in a different town. (Restaurant? Biting through? Haha)

Anyway, as we sat eating, who walks in behind me but the friend I had asked the Yi about! Totally strange outcome right in line with my reading. We said hello and all, but it wasn't the time to talk as I was with other friends.

It was just too much of a coincidence after my 38.2 reading. Anyone have any insight I to line two? I've found contradictory info about its interpretation. Thanks!

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Sometimes for me the "narrow lane" in which I meet the other person is over the telephone. But in your story it seems like you met the other person in a place where you couldn't talk, which is another kind of "narrow lane," a place where you are constrained.

Seeker0970

visitor
Reaction score
No, we couldn't talk. Just a strange anecdote come true from a reading!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).