...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 41 - will we be togather ?

arte33

visitor
Reaction score
Hello dear friends, couple of days a go a met a girl and we had good time togather in a group of friends. İn 2 weeks there is a possibility to go camping with her and i will tell my feelings toward her. But i Wonder that will we be togather? This month or in this year?

Hexagram 41uc looks like that there is a loss or decrease. Some sources says that good preparation can bring the success. İ have 2 weeks to see her again and i beleive in that i can be prepared for our meeting. İ don't want to be in a mood of wishful thinking and asking your comments about the hexagram 41uc related to my question "will we be togather (lover, etc)?

Thanks

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
The Image for 41 says "limit desires" so as a responce to your "yes-or-no" question I think Decrease means no.
However, if you read it as advice for how to be successful with your friend then I think you are being told to be mindful of not overwhelming her with your enthusiasm. Be conscious of not babbling on and on and be sure to let her talk and give you lots of feedback as to how she is responding to you. You may be feeling she fits perfectly into your life but remember you must also fit into hers. Good luck!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).