...life can be translucent

Menu

What are my hidden talents? Hex 64.2.4>23

CarlosXen

visitor
Reaction score
This result is not your usual result you would want to receive with such question ha ha I tried to figure out what this means but I think I have no idea what I ching tells me. Maybe that I am good at using I ching? Ha ha or that I rarely give up before completing something?

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
23 - context - when things are falling apart, taking care of those beneath you.
64.2 - This indicates being patient and able to hold back when everything is pushing for premature action.
64.4 - Siu - There is an unavoidable struggle at hand, perhaps a battle of principles. Develop discipline and determination, for the battle must be fought without misgiving to the end. Rewards will come later. Good fortune.

Sounds like you're an Army guy, a Sergeant or a officer. Hoorah. ;)

- LL

danadanadana

visitor
Reaction score
marriage/divorce counselor, perhaps? I think you might have a lot of insight for people who are struggling to resolve deep issues. Many times people like you don't realize that the knowledge they posses, often acquired through the school of hard knocks, is unique and valuable to others who are facing similar situations that you have already been through. Your sense of humor is a big asset, too. Or, if you are not a counselor type, maybe any type of crisis intervention, whether it be interpersonal or, in another context, maybe disaster relief. Where you are helping people deal with crisis on some level.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score

Your super power is 'exhausting the masculine will' through seeing deeply when 'something is rotten'.
You work best on the edge of change, positioning things in a way that stops the old patterns and primes the charge for new inner growth (64.2). Your talent allows you to easily plant the seeds of a new process that will gradually ease sadness to one side and that eventually brings forth long term benefit (64.4).

... or it might mean nothing like this for you.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).