...life can be translucent

Menu

Question on Hex 29

scribe

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I consulted the I Ching, asking about a troubled ex-fiance. I wanted to know what her attitude toward me and our relationship was now that it's well over, and got Hex 29, with a changing line in the first line. How would you interpret this? I'm trying to figure out what I think ...

Thanks

scribe

visitor
Reaction score
To be clear, what I'm wondering is if the reading actually told me how I should interpret her relationship to me, rather than the other way around. I've read that it's kinda dicey to ask the I Ching about other people's inclinations ...

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hex 29.1 > 60

I think she now feels that the relationship was a very serious mistake and that you were a bad and harmful influence on her, so she has vowed never to make a similar mistake again.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
The answer also could well be pointing back at you. Generally people only ask about what others feel about them when they continue to have feelings themselves (for that person). The I Ching could be advising you not to go back to dwelling on that relationship or you may repeat a pattern you have had some difficulty with in the past.

If the relationship has caused trouble and difficulty for either of you I think the answer confirms yes it did, so now if you are free of it be wary of making the same mistake again. Be honest with yourself about your motive for asking the question.

Its my personal experience with 29 that the danger it speaks of is something that I thought was over but seems to return over and over and its something that jeopardises well being emotionally or otherwise. If the question has been answered directly yes it would seem in her best interests to keep away from this relationship like Wfox says

scribe

visitor
Reaction score
thanks everyone,

Usually, the answers i get hit me relatively clearly. i can even tell when the I Ching is getting "testy" with me for asking the same thing different ways :) This time was a little different, so thanks for the help.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).