...life can be translucent

Menu

surgery 60 flat.

hollis

visitor
Reaction score
"what do I need to know about the surgery" coming up next tuesday.

60 . solid.

2 folks have suggested getting a second opinion, however he has an excellent rep, and I can't get into a nother doc as a new patient in time to get a second opinion. The doc says this surgery should be done pronto. I will be under heavy sedation, a one day deal. He says it's been a year, and I should have had it taken care of 6 months ago. I just didnt know it was so important.

I say 60: a sacrificial offering. Go with it, it's the best I can do. & Deal with it.

medical readings- :rant:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
What do I need to know about the surgery?

Limitation. Success.
Galling limitation must not be persevered in.

I see this as saying you already know all you can intellectually know about it, which makes me feel you have gotten valid advice from your doctor. "Galling limitation must not be persevered in," sounds like you should not put off taking action.

hollis

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Rosada, your insight is very reassuring.

yours truly,
hollis

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"what do I need to know about the surgery" coming up next tuesday. Hex 60 . solid.

Perhaps you are a bit concerned that you will be under for most of the day but fear not as your problem will be removed, and therefore prevent future troubles.

hollis

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you willowfox, that is what the doctor says this surgery will do, prevent further trouble. Thanks for your response, very calming.

Hollis

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).