...life can be translucent

Menu

#23 unchanging

green leaf

visitor
Reaction score
If I asked the question "What should I let go of? and the I ching responded with #23 splitting apart unchanging, how can I interpret that? Should I let go of a situation that is splitting apart or should I try to fix it?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
If a situation/relationship/job or whatever is falling apart/deteriorating then there is really nothing you can do to prevent the collapse, so just let whatever it is go. Change is coming, so ride the storm.

proph

visitor
Reaction score
Well..

There's more to it than the obvious that the hexagram presents you. You asked about "letting go" it answered with an analogy to that "splitting apart". Hexgram 23 has to do with a few months from now, and with how should I say.. umm.. mob mentality, inferior/evil people, change in the sense that things are falling apart almost from the outside in slowly.

So, I don't know your personal values and beliefs, but I would assume that the IC is telling you to let go of fear/anger/etc. in regards to the state of decay the world is in right now, like accept it for what it is as decay cycles are natural, and don't stress out and worry about how "bad" things are getting. And, to hold still, and like wiilowfox said "ride (out) the storm".

I guess that's what we're all doing right now at this point in humanity's growth, as the powers that be in this world are trying desperately to start WW3 and enslave the population if not destroy most of us, and they are failing miserably. But, you never know what a cornered animal will do, so the next few months are an important part of a cycle that effects the whole world and it will be interesting to see what happens. And, this cycle is fractal, so it not only affects the world it affects individuals. As above, so below. Macro and Micro.

green leaf

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you both. Letting go of my fear sounds like something I need to do. There are so many details about the hexagrams I have yet to learn. I really appreciate the extra info. :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).