...life can be translucent

Menu

keeping spark alive in partnership and hexagram 53

folledeschiele

visitor
Reaction score
dear all,

I asked the same question twice: "What can I do to keep the magic and spark alive in my partnership?" and received the same hexagram, Development, twice:

First 53.1 to 37 (The Family)
Then 53.4,6 to 31 (Influence)

I have to admit both readings made me smile, because they seemed to suggest a combination of stability, familial warmth and attraction between us, and that's an ideal package if ever I've seen one. But now that we've gotten through a big storm and are in a lovely phase again, I don't want us to get into a rut, and I can feel the force of habit and routine coming on. Just want to make sure I do my part to keep the relationship alive and exciting and not take this love for granted. From that point of view, what is the YI saying?

All of your help is, as always, appreciated!

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Dear folledescheile

Relationships are personal by their very nature. It is important that you try to get what the readings mean for you. What the readings mean for me may not be the thing that helps you in your relationship. However for what it is worth, here are some pointers seen through my filters.
First 53.1 to 37 (The Family)
New beginnings - taking your time to understand what is happening within you, how you are feeling now, what the relationship means to you on all levels. Then you will start to see what is making the real connections in your relationship with your partner.

Then 53.4,6 to 31 (Influence)

You have reached a place in the relationship where you are comfortable for now, but the journey is not finished. Keep your own peace and do not rush forward or stray into conflict. Be your own person, keep your calm and not be too obstinate or too submissive even in difficult situations then you will show how to bring stability to the relationship.

Be Well

Mike

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"What can I do to keep the magic and spark alive in my partnership?" and received the same hexagram, Development, twice:

First 53.1 to 37 (The Family) Be very careful how you proceed, keep your eyes only on your partner, and persevere, make yourself indispensable.

Then 53.4,6 to 31 (Influence) This says that you need to be smart and not pushy or aggressive towards your partner, to treat them just like when you started the relationship, full of innocence love and affection, so don't let this relationship become jaded and boring, put the youth back into it.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).