...life can be translucent

Menu

does the answer change and hex. 44...

D

deekristen

Hello everybody,
I want to learn something, does the answer that the yi gives you change throughout time?
I asked a question about the possibilty of something a couple of months ago or more i think, but i didnt give any timing to it, but might the answer be changed, you know the times change and we change and the neergies change ...

And i would like your help on a question please, i asked how this particular guy feels about me and got 44 unchanging...

One should not marry such a woman! Oh thanks i-ching, that makes me feel really good:p From this i am getting that he is confused, or i am just making stuff up... Any ideas? 44 is very difficult to understand.

D.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Dear D,
You ask if a reading can change. This is a tricky question. Ideally the answer should be no. You ask a question once, you get your answer and that's it. But as you say, things do change. I suggest you reread your original answer and see if you see something different in it now than when you read it the first time. You may find you get a new answer just from reinterpreting the old one. If you still aren't satisfied then consider if there have been any significant changes in your circumstances that would warrant a new question. If so, then a new question may give you fresh insight. However, my experience has been that the original reading will first fulfill itself before there is change.
Best wishes,
Rosada

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Someone will be Dominated...

Hello everybody,
And i would like your help on a question please, i asked how this particular guy feels about me and got 44 unchanging...

One should not marry such a woman! Oh thanks i-ching, that makes me feel really good:p From this i am getting that he is confused, or i am just making stuff up... Any ideas? 44 is very difficult to understand.

D.

H44 is about chance and temporary encounters, which may be used and enjoyed but not held on to. The translations differ considerably in their interpretations and the marriage referred to is symbolic of the idea that a permanent relationship (marriage) should not be considered.

This is because one side or the other will be dominated...if you are asking the question, and receiving this hexagram, then I would think that you were the one who would be overmatched and should not think about marriage, or any permanent relationship, with this person, because it would compromise your integrity.

However, you asked how the guy feels about you...is it possible he feels overmatched, and he needs you and can only be with you in a temporary way, and that you would, perhaps unintentionally, by personality or type, dominate him or make him feel subjugated? Some translations hint that the power of the one person is disguised and that they appear to be meek but will eventually dominate. You decide who fits the description of the "woman" here, but nonetheless, the "marriage" seems to be a bad idea, according to the Yi.

Tiger

D

deekristen

Thank you tigerintheboat.. It is really hard to understand hex.44
but the answer yi gave me is not enough for me cuz i already know these, everybody else around us knows these. I am too much for him, but i love him and i want him. Anyways, thank you for your help it was very explanatory.
So i am taking this as he doesnt have any feelings for me, it is just that one side is dominant and the other is not... *sigh*
Thanks again,
D.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).