...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 52.6 > 15 Does Y have doubts about my character?

sofia

visitor
Reaction score
Hi again :)

I asked the IC a question about a person who at one stage I believed was suspicious of my character (but can't really be sure). He seemed extra cautious about people in general - like he was extra sensitive plus he claimed he was a Buddhist and that he was "conservative" so I wasn't surprised to get that feeling from him, but it was unwarranted. Some time has passed since we first met and I'm still not really sure what he thinks - we hardly see each other but he is in friends' circles and I'm asking about him because I do think about him and would like to be friends in the future if I knew that he felt the same and more importantly, felt comfortable with me.

So I asked the IC....

"Does Y really still have doubts about my character?"

I got 52.6 leading to 15

Not sure if asking "still" was making assumptions that he did in fact have doubts in the first place??

In any case, any clarity on 52.6 is welcome.

Thanks
Sofia :bows:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hex 52.6 > 15 Does Y have doubts about my character?

As far as I can see, no he has no doubts about you at all, as he seems quite content.

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi again :)

I asked the IC a question about a person who at one stage I believed was suspicious of my character (but can't really be sure). He seemed extra cautious about people in general - like he was extra sensitive plus he claimed he was a Buddhist and that he was "conservative" so I wasn't surprised to get that feeling from him, but it was unwarranted. Some time has passed since we first met and I'm still not really sure what he thinks - we hardly see each other but he is in friends' circles and I'm asking about him because I do think about him and would like to be friends in the future if I knew that he felt the same and more importantly, felt comfortable with me.

So I asked the IC....

"Does Y really still have doubts about my character?"

I got 52.6 leading to 15

Not sure if asking "still" was making assumptions that he did in fact have doubts in the first place??

In any case, any clarity on 52.6 is welcome.

Thanks
Sofia :bows:

He hasnt changed. i think he nevr did have doubts

sofia

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks to both of you for the straight forward interpretation :D

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US