...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 51 no changing "Marriage"

jerusalem

visitor
Reaction score
I asked about the nature of my friends marriage, and I received hexagram 51, which I have interpreted as meaning their marriage is unstable and likely to fall apart. Would this reading comport with the hexagram and situation? Any help most welcome. Thank you!

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
51. sounds like there may be a lot of lively energy in that household but the fact that there were no change lines makes me think that unless the marriage is blowing up as we speak then there isn't any change to the marriage status. The Judgement says, "he does not let fall the sacrificial spoon and chalice," meaning that one remains calm in the middle of all the chaos.

rosada

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I asked about the nature of my friends marriage, and I received hexagram 51, which I have interpreted as meaning their marriage is unstable and likely to fall apart. Would this reading comport with the hexagram and situation? Any help most welcome. Thank you!

if it is about your friends marriage theres nothing here to say its falling apart, nor that its 'unstable' really. It may be a bit high voltage/shook up, doesn't mean its falling apart

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Nature Versus Now

I asked about the nature of my friends marriage...
You asked about the "nature" of your friend's marriage, not what is currently happening.

And it is hard to know what you meant by "nature"...I would interpret it as "the essence" or "core" which wouldn't have anything to do with current events.

If you need to ask this (and why do you need to ask about this?), then you might ask "What is happening now in my friend's marriage?"

Tiger

jerusalem

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, everyone, for your great replies.

The marriage was on the outs not too long ago. I asked what the situation of my friends marriage is (rather than nature--my mistake). And this is what came up. I suppose it must mean volatile or something of that nature. Thank you again. It gives me something to relay.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
If you are in a position to give your friend some advice then I think this hexagram is recommending not over reacting. The trigrams are both Thunder suggesting people bouncing off each other: shock on the outside causing disturbance on the inside which results in more shock on the outside creating more upset inside and on and on. THE IMAGE reads, "The superior man sets his life in order and examines himself," meaning that if she remains calm and clear that would be a big help.
-rosada

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).