Menu

Rel hex 23.4,5,6>45

sabra09

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

I would appreciate any help understanding my
answer. My question was " what would be the outcome
of this situation? I got hex 23.4,5,6>45.
The situation is about someone I care a lot, and
I used to like a lot. He left for a trip for 2 months
and came back 2 weeks ago and he
has not contacted me. Before he left we had kind of
misunderstanding. Do you think this suggest we are "splitting apart"
or "gathering together"

Thanks!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

I would appreciate any help understanding my
answer. My question was " what would be the outcome
of this situation? I got hex 23.4,5,6>45.
The situation is about someone I care a lot, and
I used to like a lot. He left for a trip for 2 months
and came back 2 weeks ago and he
has not contacted me. Before he left we had kind of
misunderstanding. Do you think this suggest we are "splitting apart"
or "gathering together"

Thanks!

It looks to me like something if it does begin again will do so on an entirely different footing. I do not think this is at all a situation that will simply carry on as it has in the past. I cannot say whether this means you will connect again but in a very different way..or that you won't be connecting again. So I can't clearly answer your question underlined. In 23.6 the old situation has to go completely,no half measures and ones needs a new 'carriage' a new way to reach a new destination. This is like splitting aprt but with the seed of a new beginning in it...er there is a ripe fruit here somewhere.

I don't think 23.6 is ever exactly comfortable. If you reconnect there will alot of adjusting to do to make a brand new understanding between you. You see theres two ways to go in 23.6 one can find a way to go on to a new situation, generally by voluntarily letting go the old...or one can cling on to the old and feel one has lost everything. Possibly alot has changed in his mind in his time away

sabra09

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Trojan. Thank you so much for your comment. Definitely
an objective and accurate interpretation. Now, I see that the I Ching is telling me
about me as well (as usual) since that last misunderstanding made me realised that
things couldn't continue in the same way (me being the one who looked after him) and
I took this trip as an opportunity to readjust my position with me, including the
possibility of letting go this
person for good. Now that he is back. As you said things
need to start on a new foot cuz I can't continue as before or leave. That's the reason why
I haven't and I won't contact him. It is his call. I think you got it perfectly, things are not
completely set, but he perhaps gave some thought too at the issue. Sorry for the late reply.

Much appreciated

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).