...life can be translucent

Menu

Balance and Hexagram 52

firerabbit

visitor
Reaction score
This is my final semester of college and I've got a lot of research lined up. I've been really tight on money this winter, so I've got to watch my expenses very carefully, and I feel that I need to focus a little more on my family life. My goal is to continue to develop my yoga practice, despite any obstacles that formerly obstructed me.

"How should I approach my studies, my duties, and my practice?"
-Hexagram 52, unchanging

I have my own thoughts on the message from this oracle, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on what you gather from it.

Thank you,
fr

elvis

(deceased)
Reaction score
WIth self-restraint comes quality control (discernment)

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Broad question

This is my final semester of college and I've got a lot of research lined up. I've been really tight on money this winter, so I've got to watch my expenses very carefully, and I feel that I need to focus a little more on my family life. My goal is to continue to develop my yoga practice, despite any obstacles that formerly obstructed me.

"How should I approach my studies, my duties, and my practice?"
-Hexagram 52, unchanging
You asked a very broad question, covering (1) College, (2) Money, (3) Family Life, (4) Yoga (is this a business or just your personal yoga practice?). Anyway, the Oracle gave you a very broad answer...slow down your thoughts, still yourself, favor inner reflection over outer action.

Tiger

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).