Note: this link and these instructions are for the Mac version of the Resonance Journal. For the Windows version, please click here!
- Download the installer for the updater from here.
- Save the downloaded zip file to an easy-to-find location.
- Make sure your Resonance Journal is closed.
- Extract the updater by double clicking the zip file:
- Open the extracted “Update_To_2_0.dmg” file. This will open the ‘Update to 2.0’ window:
- Open the “Update_TO_2_0” subfolder and double-click the file called “JournalUpdater_7.jar” to run the updater:
- Locate your “Resonance Journal for Mac” folder in the navigation window, and click ‘Choose‘:
- The update should now start to run. After a couple of minutes you should get a message saying the update was successful. Click OK, and close the updater before re-opening your journal.
As always, if you have any questions, please come to the helpdesk!